Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He hates his parents for allowing circumcision

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:54 AM
  • 293 Replies
2 moms liked this

• Anyone angry over circumcision? I hate my parents for allowing it.

I can't stand it, this practice is mutilation! I have a sensitive part of my body removed that I will never get back...I hate my mom for allowing it to happen...its not normal is sick, twisted and disgusting, I wonder ow my mom would feel if she had a body part removed from her against her will, we got in an argument about it...i proved to her it was totally unnecessary and she's a sick twisted person for thinking its OK.

I wish every day that I wasn't circumcised. I would give up everything I have to have a whole and complete body. What mother would take a knife to her own son? Who would hurt their own child? Whenever my mom said something like "I would die for you, never let anyone harm you," I just couldn't believe her. My glans rubs against my clothing all day and causes me constant pain. Sex will never be as pleasurable for me, and women prefer uncirced men because it gives them more pleasure too. I am jealous of dogs. Maybe in heaven I will have my foreskin? I just wish I had been given the choice of which body parts I got to keep and which were thrown in the dumpster. I was a beautiful baby boy and my own mother couldn't accept all of me. Minutes after birth I had to be butchered. Even though I know she thought it was best, never intended any harm, and wasn't even the one who wanted it (Dad did), I can't trust her. I could never get close to her, and I'm in my twenties and living on my own now. No matter how I consciously think, I feel deep down that my mother didn't save me from harm the one chance she had.

I feel terrible knowing any man, no matter how average, could please my girlfriend more than I can.

I feel like a woman who had one breast amputated so that "you would have a 50% less chance of breast cancer". Any woman in that state would be breast-obsessed and feel inferior to every woman on the street. She would feel unsexy and incomplete. That is how I feel. All men have an invisible competition with each other and I am always the loser because I'm not really a man. I am what is left over of what could have been a man.

I have a good job, a girlfriend who loves me and I plan on marrying, and many friends. I still feel incomplete because despite all that I have, I don't have my own body. I never got used to it, I just learned to endure it. I am disgusted with my own penis - it is scarred and repulsive. I was denied my sexuality, and sexual pleasure, the beautiful union that joins two souls.

Why did my parents do this to me? Why couldn't they love me for who I was? Did the 9 months in my mother mean anything? I know they didn't think it would cause me pain, but I've never healed from the scars they left on my soul. No matter what I think, deep down I don't trust them, don't want to be near them, and am scared of what they are capable of. I know these are irrational thoughts but I can't get them out of my head and it has poisoned my relationship with them. I never told them how I felt, because it would break their heart to know I hate and resent them, but I never bonded with my own parents because of my own one-sided anger, and that hurts just as much as being incomplete.

• I hate it too. every time I shower, change clothes, use the bathroom, even make love, I'm confronted by the fact that I can never be whole, in the most personal way. It feels like sexual harassment every single time. I've always hated it ever since I found out it had been done to me. I've though about suicide so many times, but I keep going by working against the practice as an activist, and hoping that regenerative medicine will one day make me able to have some form of a happy life by being something close to whole again. 

I wish my parents and the doctor who did this were in jail for what they've done, the bottom line is they knew it wasn't their body, and wasn't theirs to amputate parts from. I no longer speak to my parents because of it, and I'm very much hoping I will never see them again.

• I hate that I was circumcised too. I was in a very very dark place for a long time over it. Now I actively fight against circumcision and have nearly restored my foreskin. Although I may look intact my soul is scared forever. I can never bring my self to forgive my mother for what was done to me. I didn't even find out I was circumcised until I was 17 and the night I found out my whole world crashed around me. 

Nearly all the women in the world have sex with intact men considering only less than 15% of men are cut world wide. Many guys who are cut refuse to admit they are missing out either because they believe it better or admiring otherwise would require them to admit they are less than their intact peers. 

Circumcision is mutilation to the definition and thinking otherwise is wrong and inhuman. All people desire their whole bodies. Not just women and those who criticize men who speak out and admit their feelings, are wrong!

• I've never seen so many stupid f***s and dumb bitches in one place. I can relate to everything OP said, and in no way is he a p**** for being angry at his mother about the circumcision. If you're one of the homosexuals who posted here trying to degrade him for it, I suggest you shut the f*** up and get yourself educated. 

Circumcision has ruined my life as well. As I got older and discovered masturbation, I realized I could regulate the flow of blood under my penis, where the veins integrated with the scar skin outside. It affected everything in me, literally. From all my 5 senses,my thinking process, to causing great anger for no reason and great depression. It almost acted like some unnatural valve that shouldn't be there. Of coarse, I couldn't explain this to any1, and even when I tried, no1 could relate to what I was saying, because that situation was unique to only me. Anyways, one day I guess I touched it the wrong way or too rough and it caused even more blockage, that only got worse and worse. My family keeps telling me to go get it checked out, but I don't think its fixable at this point and have lost all trust in doctors. 

Ive been dealing with this ever since I hit puberty, instead of enjoying life. I'm now in my mid 20s and am seriously considering suicide. I'm even studying afterlife and reincarnation before I do it. All because of the stupid, unnecessary, barbaric f***ing surgery. Not to mention, I'm actually really good looking and had to turn down a good share of fine, beautiful girls because of it.

Do you see it now? Did that paint a pretty good picture of what its like for males like us, and what we have to go through? Some dudes might not have a problem with it, and it that's fine if that's what you want. I would have no complaints, if I decided to get circumscribed when I was old enough to know that I didn't need my penis for just peeing, instead of being no older than 6 and having my retarded family convince me that I will be unworthy in the eyes of God, if I didn't get it done...If you're intact, you have no idea how good you have it, and how much sh*t you don't have to deal with.

by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
two4one
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:02 AM
4 moms liked this

While I think cut penises look nicer, I think circumcision needs to end.

the.B.karma
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:05 AM
26 moms liked this

LMFAO!!!!!

I got half way through stupid first story. All I can do is laugh in hysterics. Stupid.

Mandymb
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Lol whatever!
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Lmao!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:09 AM
3 moms liked this
What does this prove? You can easily find guys who hate their parents because they aren't circumcised.
Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:10 AM
29 moms liked this
These guys have issues that go way deeper than circumcision. How do you miss something you don't remember you even had?
Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:10 AM
6 moms liked this

These men are probably married to some of the rabid anti-circ women on here and are made to feel inferior by their wives for being "cut". 

echoishername
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I stopped reading at, "what mother would take a knife to her child?" She, almost certainly, didn't preform it herself.
eztwins
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:11 AM
6 moms liked this
I have never met a man who gives a shit. I think the guys in these stories have other issues than something they never knew they had.
zacmacsmomm
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Oh thats funny!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)