Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F*** THIS S*** (PCOS and period stuff)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

SOOOO tired of this BS. My period has been coming every 1-2 weeks for the past few months and it is driving me insane. I finally get to go see the gyno in 2 weeks but I am still going insane. I was trying to figure out WTF was up today because I was leaking clear cervical fluid all day and it finally let up and about an hour after that I start my period and didn't even know it had started. (This is severely abnormal for me because I usually have severe cramping and bleeding) So now I just get to wait for my appointment which cannot come soon enough. I called my primary but she wouldn't do anything about it because I am currently waiting for an appointment to open up with an endocrinologist because I have to get my thyroid looked at closer so I can start meds to get it started again so life is HELL right now.

Has anyone else ever had this issue and if so what did they do for it?

I cannot take BC because it makes me violently ill so that is out. I refuse to get in IUD because my mom got one and it came out and perforated(sp?) her uterus so I will not be getting those.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:46 PM

BUMP!

crescentstar2
by Anne on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:48 PM

holy smokes good luck and hope it gets fixed soon that sounds hideous 

Kayla2013
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:48 PM
I'm not sure but I just came off depo and I had severe pregnancy symptoms but then started heavily bleeding. I know the pain of bleeding every few weeks. Hugs and hope you get some answers. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:50 PM

It is very hideous. I am just livid because I was going to jump DH the second he came through the door tonight and it didn't happen. DH refuses sex when I am on my period but that is because he gets faint at the sight of blood.

Quoting crescentstar2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:51 PM

As do I and thank you!

Quoting Kayla2013: I'm not sure but I just came off depo and I had severe pregnancy symptoms but then started heavily bleeding. I know the pain of bleeding every few weeks. Hugs and hope you get some answers. Good luck.

crescentstar2
by Anne on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:52 PM

put a blindfold on him, he'll never know

Quoting Anonymous:

It is very hideous. I am just livid because I was going to jump DH the second he came through the door tonight and it didn't happen. DH refuses sex when I am on my period but that is because he gets faint at the sight of blood.

Quoting crescentstar2:

Dear crescentstar2 - CafeMom

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:55 PM

He will know. I am one of those super lucky people who's period always causes the hormones to go out of whack and end up with BV and it makes the blood smell terrible so there you go.

Quoting crescentstar2:

put a blindfold on him, he'll never know

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting crescentstar2:

IBNeaters
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:56 PM

I think my life is just about like yours--I keep asking to get a hysterectomy, but no such luck.  I actually am looking for a new doctor right now.  Prayers mama!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:59 PM

All I want is one more child. I would take another bout of bleeding for 4 months straight (that sucked hard) just to have another baby.

Quoting IBNeaters:

I think my life is just about like yours--I keep asking to get a hysterectomy, but no such luck.  I actually am looking for a new doctor right now.  Prayers mama!!

graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:01 AM
I had the same problems you and your mom have. I got my IUD out surgically. I had coils called esure put in my tubes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN