Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sorry just feeling a little down. ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husbands schedule recently got changed and now we don't get to see each other. I'm so sad. I don't like to be alone.

I'm watching a movie I've seen a million times. It's hitting me for the first time in 7 months that my moms really gone. And my biological dad died when I was 8. I never met him. I miss my mom so much.

I'm sorry. I just needed to get it out.

ETA: I don't know why everything is hitting so hard tonight. I'm young, only 19. My DH and I don't have any kids yet. We've been trying for over a year. He just enlisted and I don't know how I'm going to handle the two months of boot camp and then when he's in school for his job, he's going to be doing school for like 11 hours a day. I just am sad. I'm scared to be away from my family. I'm scared to be across the country and something go wrong. I sound like a baby I'm sorry. Just feeling really depressed.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-42-
by Platinum Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:40 AM
2 moms liked this
You know what?

Cry. Ugly cry like mad.

It helps to get it out. And once you do, take a deep breath, and think of the happy memories and funny stories and know they will always be with you. So sorry for your losses, stay strong, mama! (((HUGS)))
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:42 AM
I am currently ugly crying and home alone. How pathetic.

Quoting -42-: You know what?

Cry. Ugly cry like mad.

It helps to get it out. And once you do, take a deep breath, and think of the happy memories and funny stories and know they will always be with you. So sorry for your losses, stay strong, mama! (((HUGS)))
crescentstar2
by Anne on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:43 AM

like PP said get it out 

nayeli.c
by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:43 AM

I'm sorry sweetie!

daniellegirly26
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:44 AM

Mobile Photo

Let it out mama! Stay strong
Here's a funny for you
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:44 AM
I've been living in denial. And just pretending like I can't talk to her. I haven't even gone to see her grave - I can't bring myself to. She was my only confidant, my best friend. I sobbed on my knees at her casket the whole funeral.

Quoting crescentstar2:

like PP said get it out 

PinkArzora
by Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:45 AM
I lost mother the day before her birthday last Sept. It's really hard to not be able to just pick up the phone when I'm having a bad day especially. She was always in my corner and now I don't have that support just to hear her insight or even empathy. It's been a hard year for me, too. I know this post isn't cheery, but know you are not alone dealing with such feelings of isolation. Hugs.
-42-
by Platinum Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Nah, it is cathartic, for real. Cry like a crazy person, sleep like it's a job.

Keeping it bottled up will just make ya constipated. ;)

Quoting Anonymous: I am currently ugly crying and home alone. How pathetic.

Quoting -42-: You know what?

Cry. Ugly cry like mad.

crescentstar2
by Anne on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:47 AM

would it help to write to her? just start writing it down to get it out. I have no clue how hard this would be to lose someone that close. but keeping it inside isn't going to help you any. let yourself really grieve 

Quoting Anonymous: I've been living in denial. And just pretending like I can't talk to her. I haven't even gone to see her grave - I can't bring myself to. She was my only confidant, my best friend. I sobbed on my knees at her casket the whole funeral.
Quoting crescentstar2:

like PP said get it out 

Dear crescentstar2 - CafeMom

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Usually when you're alone those are the times when the hard stuff hits
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)