Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She let another man cut the cord

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
1 mom liked this
Brother in laws ex gf gave birth to their baby this week,& she didn't call him until after the baby was born, we found out about it an hour after the baby was born because her sister was recording on her phone while ex gf was getting an emergency c section & in the video ex gf's new bf who she's only know 3 months cut the cord & the doctors we're referring to him as " dad" with bil asked her why she didn't call him she said " because it's my child & I can chose who want here, just be lucky you got invited today& you're lucky if I even let you sign her birth certificate".... BIL is crushed & his feelings are super hurt! He's even more upset because him and his parents bought everything for the baby's room & ex gf promised he would be there?

What are your thoughts on this?

I feel like she's playing these games already bil should goto the court & get his visitations just to be safe

UPDATE
YYOU ALL ARE SAYING I ONLY KNOW BIL's part,blah blah blah! That isn't true, I know both parts,& they've came from HER mouth not BIL, yes he's an ex! She was cheating on him with her First borns father(who is married btw)& she had different guys who she messed with in jail calling the house & writing her...BIL is not angel! He broke up with her because of this... Shit would u be ok with your partner talking on the phone in your face to one of her jail boyfriends? & yes it was a boyfriend! She told BIL " ooh don't worry I'm just holding him form while he does this time, I don't want him"& when BIL would answer the phone she would make excuses like " that's my brother" etc... Brother in law felt completely disrespected,& he couldn't take no more,when he left she threw stuff at him,like " lamps,irons,pots etc & he pushed her against the wall!they got back on good terms & she was actn like she had some sense up until now.... Soo yea that's what BIL DID
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heckno
by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this
That was shitty. I'm sorry he missed the birth. I'd go to court, it doesn't sound like she'll let him be in the child's life otherwise.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:39 AM
He needs to go to court and file for custody. If she's breastfeeding he may not get much time for the first year. If he's a good dad there's no reason it shouldn't be 50/50.
firemouse23
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:42 AM

More so that he should sue for paternity first.  Sounds like the kid may not even be his the way she is acting.  If I were him I would get a lawyer yesterday and get things going or he will be waiting a long time to see his (possible) child.

georgiagurl8648
by Jesse on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:42 AM
This

Quoting heckno: That was shitty. I'm sorry he missed the birth. I'd go to court, it doesn't sound like she'll let him be in the child's life otherwise.
LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:43 AM

What a BITCH... I agree he should go to court and file for partial custody and visitations.I hope he kept all reciepts of the purchases.Or bank  statements if he used his bank card.She'll feel it in the long run.Congrats to u and bil

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:44 AM
If she did promise and is just playing games that sucks. But I do believe the woman gets to choose who will be with her based on her comfort, I was with my sister during her c sect because dad is a flighty asshole.
iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:46 AM

He needs to get a paternity test done, once he has the results he needs to file for joint custody or full custody, which ever he wants. 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:June 27th 2014:--:7 Pounds 1 Ounce:-  -:My little fighter baby:-

<3 

baby development

PeppermintyTea
by Emerald Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I think he should go to court, and get everything set out by a judge. She needs to realize right away that a child should not be used as leverage, or to manipulate anyone else. It's better for him to just get it all legalized now before more trouble starts.
lonelymoon
by Kahla on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:51 AM

Quoting Anonymous: He needs to go to court and file for custody. If she's breastfeeding he may not get much time for the first year. If he's a good dad there's no reason it shouldn't be 50/50.
donnag013
by Gold Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:53 AM

I'd get it ALL done pronto, including the DNA test so there is no question as to who the baby's father is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)