Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i feel weak

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 4:19 AM
  • 4 Replies
I feel like such a weak person. When me and my dh first got together he's was really violent and he hit me on 4 different occasions during the first 3 months. I told him the last time he hit me if he put his hands on me again I was leaving him. After that he stopped and now its 3 years later we have a 2 year old daughter and a 3 month old son and here recently he's been losing control again. Twice now during and argument he's grabbed me and pushed me and today he pushed me so hard I went flying into a wall that had a bunch of boxes up against it and I have 4 areas that are really sore and a few of the sore spots on my lower back and right butt cheek are bruised. I wanted so badly to kick him out but he started crying and apologizing and I couldnt do it.... I love him still and we've got 2 kids... I just feel so weak
by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 4:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 4:21 AM
Uh yeah. Cause you are. Woman up and do what's right. Your kids don't deserve to be around that shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 2, 2014 at 4:25 AM
DONT LISTEN TO HIM!!! I went through the same thing, he slowing started losing control. He would cry and say sorry that it would never happen again. Until he got mad again! I had broken ribs, a cracked pelvic, broken jaw, fractured wrist. He almost killed me. You need to call the police, what if he loses control and hits your kids.
SuchAKillJoy
by Gold Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 4:26 AM

The crying and saying sorry is pretty typical of abusers. It is a common tactic, he doesn't actually feel sorry or it would not have happened again. Your kids? Your kids deserve a happy mom , not a fighting ring, to grow up with. If that can not happen in this current situation, remove yourself or him from the equation. You should have left when he hit you the first time, those that turn their anger on you do NOT love you.

Browncoat4eva
by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 4:30 AM

Honey you need to leave and get help.

Staying with him is going to affect your kids far worse in the long run than leaving him.

No one deserves abuse, and assault is illegal. He's not going to just stop, he's an abuser. You NEED to just go. Just up and go, and sort it out later. Stay with family, friends, or go talk to someone at a shelter immediately.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)