Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

answer my husbands cheating question

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 279 Replies

I cheated on my wife about 6 months ago. I expected her to be jealous so I gave her all my privacy, don't go out with friends at all and have turned down business trip opportunities. However, to this point I have zero privacy: 1. Everytime my phone is left alone she immediately grabs it and starts goings through it, 2. I still can't hang out with any of my guy friends (a friend I had not seen in 3 years was in town and we got into a huge argument because I wanted to go to a pizza joint with him). 3. She accuses me of having affair with any girl co worker she knows about. 4. I have mandatory training yearly for work and she wants me to skip it (she says my bosses will have to get over it) 5. I have given up multiple business opportunities that require travel but as I move up in my career more travel could be a possibility, I love my career and don't want to leave. I can make more money if I move to industry but the longer I stay the more earning potential I have. She wants me to quit and go to a job I don't want yet. 

I don't want to live like this forever. I'm at a point where I am considering divorce. He complications are that we have 2 kids (4 year old and 3 month old). What should I do? Is it on for her to act that way and for me to have zero privacy and zero life of my own for this long? If so, how long is enough?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:16 AM
6 moms liked this
To bad he shouldn't have cheated.He should be great full he is still married.It has only been 6 months.I wouldn't be able to trust him either m.I would just divorce
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:16 AM
Bump
JackieGirl007
by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:16 AM
14 moms liked this

Lol

Divorce her. She deserves better and if she's not wise enough to leave you, then do her a favor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:17 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband think i should trust him right away...

Quoting Anonymous: To bad he shouldn't have cheated.He should be great full he is still married.It has only been 6 months.I wouldn't be able to trust him either m.I would just divorce

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:18 AM
9 moms liked this

YOU made this bed NOW you have to lay in it. IF you had kept your penis in your pants , You would not be in this predicament.

Think with your brain instead of your little willy (penis).

You have to live like this until she trusts you again. You are just lucky....you are NOT married to me. 

Have you ever heard of Lorena Bobbit??????????????

angelizedsinz
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:18 AM
12 moms liked this
You cheated 6 months ago and have a 3 month old?? She deserves a whole lot better. Count yourself lucky you still have your balls.
Kristanna
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:18 AM
16 moms liked this

That's a tough question. When cheating happens and the couple decides to stay together, sacrifices on both sides need to be made. The cheater needs to learn to live being more open because he or she has broken the trust within the marriage and there is no "right" amount of time before that trust is restored. The trust may never be fully restored. On the other hand, the partner that was cheated on has to learn to forgive and move on. They can not keep dragging up the past. When the couple decided to stay together, they must also decide to work out the issues in their marriage but move on. This doesn't mean trust must be restored immediately or ever, but you can't accuse or smother the partner that cheated or you are not truly healing the relationship. Get counseling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this
You think it takes six months to earn that trust back? No no no no no.
That being said if it can't be earned back this relationship needs to end.
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Quoting Anonymous: To bad he shouldn't have cheated.He should be great full he is still married.It has only been 6 months.I wouldn't be able to trust him either m.I would just divorce
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN