Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you could go back and talk to one person in your life, who would it be?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
My grandma and I'd tell her I love her. I didn't get to say it one last time because she went into a coma and died of a heart attack, 2 wks later. My only regret in life, is not saying it, while she was still alive.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the.B.karma
by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:50 AM

I guess I would have to say my ex + sons father. I'd give him  another chance to see each other and I would want to talk to him.

PaintedBlack
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:51 AM
My grandpa! Both of them
Beatlemama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:52 AM

My mom

I would love to just chat with her again

cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:52 AM
My brother. And my Uncle Gary
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:53 AM
My mom. Now that I'm a mom I have so many questions I want to ask her, advice on things.
And of course id tell her i love her one more time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:54 AM
My dad's parents my uncle(dad's baby brother) and my younger self.
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:54 AM

My grandmother, she is and will always be my favorite person in this crazy ass world, I miss her

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:56 AM
My great grandpa just died last night at 100 years old. I always wanted to sit down and talk with him about what it was like to be alive during virtually the entire 20th century. It would be really cool to hear about the 20s, 30s, 40s from someone who lived it instead of just reading about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
My great grandmother. She died when I was 15 and was a HUGE part of my life. She was the smartest, strongest and most amazing woman I have ever known. The last few years of her life were hard as she was very sick, close to death several times and even lived with us for awhile so my mom could take care of her instead of being in those horrible nursing homes. However, I was at the age where I took her for granted and even started to resent her for taking so much of my moms time (I was also being sexually abused on a daily basis by my live in cousin at the time). I wish I could've gotten my head out of my ass and just spent time with her and told her how important she was to me. I'm sure she knows it now though and I hope I have made her proud <3 Her bday is coming up in a few weeks, she would have been 97.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:12 AM
I would tell my brother to get his Cherokee fixed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN