Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I plan on speaking to sm

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
I plan on speaking to my daughters sm about the way she treats my lil girl and her dad. Honestly I'm tired of it. My daughter is innocent and I want my daughter treated right.

If sm can't treat my daughter right then her dad needs to pull his shit together and file for divorce. They argue constantly even around my daughter and that isn't ok.

She put him out 3x once with our daughter it was October and cold at 3am. He stayed at a friends and then with me. Another time it was near thanksgiving, the first time was a few months into their marriage he texted at 3am asking if he could bring his stuff to my apartment.

When she married him she was ok with being a sm. She deserves the same treatment because of the way she treated the two of them.

Am I wrong for wanting to speak with her? She has no idea I plan on doing this. I'm tired of their arguing all the time because when he brings dd home and tells me about it I get put in the middle.

She is also childish she harasses me and treats my daughter like crap, yes I'm the one who posted about them not having any food to feed dd(my post is wish you would have said something yesterday), while her son gets treated like royalty by dd's dad.

This has gone on long enough

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

So go ahead and speak to her, but I doubt it will do any good. Sounds like your X needs to get a grasp on the situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:34 AM
2 moms liked this
If your ex is being mistreated by his wife that is his problem. But if she is mistreating your daughter you have every right to do something about it. Starting with getting the court order changed that she can't be around her. Maybe that will make your ex open his eyes to how much of a pos she is.
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:34 AM
2 moms liked this
You should speak with your ex & if nothing changes, document everything & take him to court to reduce visitation. Speaking to her won't help & may make things worse IMO.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope, I'd just take him back to court. HE is choosing to stay with an abusive wife, HE is allowing her to also mistreat his daughter, so HE doesn't need as much visitation as he currently has. Not until he can find a way to ensure your daughter's safety while she's around him.

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
You're not wrong but a woman like that isn't going to say sorry and change her ways because you ask her to. This will probably blow up in your face. Your ex should be laying down the law not you. He needs to grow a pair.
Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Does he have custody?
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Say something, and tell your ex to man up stop letting sm treat your dd so horribly 

strongforthem
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:39 AM
It will do you no good. You need to take this up with your ex abd the court, that's the only way to get results.
mjhunter
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
This.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: You should speak with your ex & if nothing changes, document everything & take him to court to reduce visitation. Speaking to her won't help & may make things worse IMO.
bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:41 AM

It really isn't your place to speak to her.  I would contact an attorney and file for an amended CO order. I would document everything that this female does to your daughter and her treatment of you as well as how the treatment of your ex is effecting your child.

If she is harassing you, file for a PPO or restraining order so that she can't have contact with you and is not allowed within a certain distance of you. If her behavior to your child is abusive, well, include her in the application for the PPO or restraining order.  

I would also have a serious conversation with your ex and tell him your concerns. Let him know that the way your child is being treated is NOT ok and you plan on taking legal action to correct it.  If he is not man enough to stand up for his child let alone himself, you need to handle it the right way.

If you approach her, chances are it will not go well and she could always have YOU arrested for harassment, threatening her or whatever else she is able to come up with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)