Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think of those that use numerous coupons?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It's just a question.

I decided a few days ago that I'm going to start finding and using coupons. Do I have to do it? No. I just want to save more money.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
That they have way more free time then I do.

And that they are way better organized then I am.
bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I think that they are more dedicated than I am. I have said over and over that I want to do this yet I don't.  I actually envy them. If I could save crazy amounts of money and build a stockpile, it would free up that money to spend on ohter things.

hopeful_leslie
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Same here but i make sure everything has a place and its organized :)

Quoting Anonymous: I won't do that either. Yeah, I may like to stock up a little but I don't have a ton of extra space.

Quoting hopeful_leslie: I use coupons on everything, doesnt matter where im at or going.. The only thing i refuse to do (and cant stand when others do) is clear a shelf. Yes i use multiples but i also keep in mind that others need the same products as my family.
LTryon
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
One of the stores I shop at will show at the top of your receipt how much you've saved so far this year, and so far since January 1st I've saved over $850!

I live in a busy area and within a 1 mile stretch we have a Meijer, Wal-Mart, Plumbs, Sam's Club, Save-a-lot, and Aldi. Just recently we got this store called Daily Deals Food Outlet. I looooove that place. I shop based on sales at these stores too, so I can maximize savings. It's not out of the ordinary for me to hit 3 different stores in one shopping trip either.

Quoting Anonymous: Haha I'm excited about that too. I'm ready to see a receipt that says I saved a decent amount.

Quoting LTryon: When I'm stuck behind them in line I think "oh boy! This is going to take forever!".

Buuuut then when I get done scanning my stuff (i use the u-scans) and I start scanning all of MY coupons, the machine says "beep", but I think "cha-CHING!".lol

I've just recently gotten into couponing, but I get a rush everytime the receipt says I saved more than I spent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elizabooks
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:23 AM

a good way for them to save, yet i do get pissed if they hold up the self check or express lines.

DawnPratt23
by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 12:18 PM
I love to use coupons and price match. So no judgment from me.
d_k_w
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I wish i could coupon, i have a friend who does it her house looks like a store lol. She won't run out of anything ever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 12:21 PM

That they're better at math than people who don't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 12:21 PM

well done them

TheSilence
by Tá mé an mó on Aug. 3, 2014 at 12:33 PM
I don't normally care if people use coupons but if you are trying to cheat the system and get caught don't argue and freak out. You look ridiculous.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)