Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He commited suicide and this is what he did to me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

Just had to get it out. I feel like screaming. So I wrote a quick note to wherever he ended up.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!

I lost our kids!

I I spent f*cken YEARS in a mental hospital.

I am the size of a house

I haven't had sex in three years

I didn't just lose you

I LOST EVERYTHING!

To clarify.. I lost my mind and since I was spending so much time the hospital they were taken from me.

I was spending so much time in the hospital because I lost the plot and was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder..

I am the size of a house because I always tried to lost weight to keep him happy (he called me fat when I was 52kg) and I felt like shit and felt I had no reason to keep trying. I also started comfort eating and because I was usually in the locked part of the hospital I didn't get much exercise.

Its probably not his fault about the sex thing, but well I am on a roll.

Feeling better getting it out there.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Feeling better?
Greenenvy
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

:( I am so sorry for all of your losses. Suicide is one of the most selfish acts a person can commit. 

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM
I'm so sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Why did he kill himself?
Tootsiegirl44
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:53 AM

I'm so very sorry. My sister committed suicide when she was 16. It is devastating to those left behind. 

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:58 AM

He called you fat when you were 52Kg?  Holy hell that is horrible.  The last time I weighed that I was probably 14.  But yeah I spent a lot of time being angry at a friend who committed sucide.  It's rough.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:01 AM
I am very sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:02 AM
6 moms liked this
My brother killed himself this March. I got to his house a few hours after it happened. The first thing his girlfriend said was, "how could he do this to me?" I was appalled at her statement then, and 4 months and 5 days later I still don't get where she was coming from.
I don't get where you're coming from with these statements either.
All I can think about is how sad and hopeless my brother must have felt when he did what he did. And I am so sad that I couldn't help him. And I am sad that he felt that he couldn't ask me (or anyone around him) for help.
Losing someone you love is devastating, but blaming all your problems on someone else shows a serious lack of maturity on your part. I hope you can get yourself together and stop playing the victim.
the.B.karma
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Wow..... this literally sounds like I could be writing it. 
I am so sorry.... =/ 

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Okay so now that you're better.  Work really hard and get yourself stable and get your kids back and be the best you can be.  If you become happy it should become easier to lose weight as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)