Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He got caught up and is mad at me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I asked to see his phone and he gave it to me and I looked in it. Do it all the time and he never has any messages. This time he forgot to delete his messages and I saw a message where he called another woman baby and was asking her for another chance. His explanation is he wanted a second chance to apologize and she was an old friend. Why do guys think women are dumb and can't see through bullshit?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Missdameanor
by Not-a-felony on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:51 PM
I guess for the same reason some women don't trust their men and go through their messages?
Bubsy
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Apparently he thinks you're as stupid as he is. Hope you ditch his ass.
VintageWife
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:53 PM
So, did you get rid of him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:55 PM
So why keep going throw his phone and not just leave him?

I call my friends sweetie.
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Most guys think women are dumb and can't see through the bullshit because they turn a blind eye to what they saw & never do anything about it. Are you going to prove him wrong? Or are you going to bury your head in the sand?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM
My phone is an open book. If he didn't want me to see his phone he wouldn't give it to me. Do I trust him? not like I use to. Was I working on trusting him again yes I was but I'm no fool.

Quoting Missdameanor: I guess for the same reason some women don't trust their men and go through their messages?
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

If you don't trust him and feel like you need to go through his phone, perhaps you need to reevaluate your relationship, regardless of the truth of his story.

sam12796
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:57 PM
No that crosses the line by far!! He's not being honest.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:57 PM
So, he knew you were going to go through his phone, and still kept the messages there? He wants you to know. I hate chickenshits that can't just say I don't want to be with you, and have to force the other person to do the breaking up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
My friend is having an affair with a married man... but the wife found out back in October I think.. swore he would never do it again, but they're still at it. He just hides his texts better.

I think woman that stay with cheaters are idiots. ... and when he cheats again, I have no sympathy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN