Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i love how people think you can reuse school clothes

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Not everyone can. For instance. Last year my dd was 5'2 and 85lbs .now she is 5'5 and 112. Yea she can't reuse. My son was 4'2 and 60lbs and now he is 4'5 and 85lbs and his pants last year was khaki have holes in thw knees. Last year both kids had uniforms neither will this year.

Shoes same thing. My sons shoes wasn't fitting him at the end of the year he was a size 2 now he is a size 4. My dd went from a size 6 to 7..

Not everyone can reuse school clothes

Edit:
My kids had a growth spurt during the summer..

Edit
some of you are fucking idiots. First my kids is none o your fucking business so just fucking stop. 2nd my kids are not fucking fat you have to be bunch of dumbasses to think so.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Replies (521-522):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Nobody is mad and once again nobody said anything about fiances.

Quoting TheMaskedMommy:

What other reason is there to reuse (or be upset about not reusing) school clothes?

Quoting Anonymous: Hmm who said any about finances?

Quoting TheMaskedMommy:

It's called being frugal dear.  You might want to learn how to be.  I have 5 children ages 2-14.  My husband makes >$50,000 a year.  We live a very nice middle income lifestyle.  How (according to our state's walfare office we qualify for a lot because of our family size, but we aren't on it)?  Because we don't waste money and are very blessed.

We live in a home that is worth at least $175,000 on the low end (we bought it for less than half that because we were willing to buy a home that needed fixing up).  

My children were brand name clothes (we live next to a wealthy community in which I frequently garage sale finding those clothes for $.50 to a dollar looking brand new, probably only worn a handful of times).  

We eat very well because I price match and coupon (I'm not even an extreme couponer).

We have cable and high speed internet because I negotiate the prices on such things as low as they will go.

It's a choice dear, you can choose to act as though they is nothing you can do about your finances OR you can actively work to reduce spending.

I spent less than $100 on school supplies and fall/winter wardrobes for all of my chilldren and they look like I spent thousands.

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Lots of kids have growth spurts through the summer.  Most parents know this and plan accordingly so they can afford new school clothes if needed when fall rolls around.

Quoting Anonymous: Not everyone can. For instance. Last year my dd was 5'2 and 85lbs .now she is 5'5 and 112. Yea she can't reuse. My son was 4'2 and 60lbs and now he is 4'5 and 85lbs and his pants last year was khaki have holes in thw knees. Last year both kids had uniforms neither will this year. Shoes same thing. My sons shoes wasn't fitting him at the end of the year he was a size 2 now he is a size 4. My dd went from a size 6 to 7.. Not everyone can reuse school clothes Edit: My kids had a growth spurt during the summer.. Edit some of you are fucking idiots. First my kids is none o your fucking business so just fucking stop. 2nd my kids are not fucking fat you have to be bunch of dumbasses to think so.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN