Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is this!?! *foot Pic* UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

Please ignore dd dirty foot and blister, she got new crocs. The little hair looking thing is like imbedded in her foot, any ideas as to what it is? It's been there literally a month. It doesn't bother her at all.

Update I pulled the hair out. Pic on pg 2
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Uummmm.. weird. Idk. Can you use a sterilized pin and just go under the layer of skin to pull it out? Or just take her in tomorrow.
twweaty
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Looks like a hair under the skin. I've had that happen. Just take a clean needle and or tweezers and get it out before it gets infected.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Poor baby, blisters hurt. Why haven't you asked her pedi in the last month?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Please ignore dd dirty foot and blister, she got new crocs. The little hair looking thing is like imbedded in her foot, any ideas as to what it is? It's been there literally a month. It doesn't bother her at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:31 PM
It's not nothing her. And honestly I figured it would go away on its own.

Quoting Anonymous: Poor baby, blisters hurt. Why haven't you asked her pedi in the last month?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:32 PM
How would she get a hair under the skin like that?

Quoting twweaty: Looks like a hair under the skin. I've had that happen. Just take a clean needle and or tweezers and get it out before it gets infected.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Something foreign is trapped under the skin. You're not worried about an infection or what it can be?

Quoting Anonymous: It's not nothing her. And honestly I figured it would go away on its own.

Quoting Anonymous: Poor baby, blisters hurt. Why haven't you asked her pedi in the last month?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:33 PM
It's not infected. And like I said it's not causing any issues.

Quoting Anonymous: Something foreign is trapped under the skin. You're not worried about an infection or what it can be?

Quoting Anonymous: It's not nothing her. And honestly I figured it would go away on its own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:34 PM
Take it out. Use a pin and tweezers.
twweaty
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 5:34 PM
I've had it happen. Mine was from a hair being stuck in the shoe or sock and it worked it's way under the skin. I'm not sure. It used to happen quite often when we had a dog with course hair.

Quoting Anonymous: How would she get a hair under the skin like that?

Quoting twweaty: Looks like a hair under the skin. I've had that happen. Just take a clean needle and or tweezers and get it out before it gets infected.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN