Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im pregnant and he doesnt want another boy... abortion might be around the corner

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 109 Replies
ok so DH and i just found out that were are expecting again. we have two boys, we are hoping for a girl. or he is hoping for a girl, i dont care either way. i have tried telling him that another boy wouldnt be so bad. im happy with what ever we get. but he feels differently, to start with he only wanted one child. the reason being was because he was raised in a large family and was left to take care of his siblings. he didnt get much of a childhood because of it. so he doesnt want his child to have to be responseable for siblings. of course that changed when we welcomed our second son, but a 3rd boy is out of the question. this baby has to be a girl or we are not having it, two boys is already enough. i have talked to him more then a few times about it but i guess it doesnt matter because he has already made up his mind that if this is a boy we are aborting. adoption is at this time out of the question. he doesnt want me to have the baby and then have to wait another year to get pregnant again. im already well into my 30's, so popping out 2 or 3 more boys are not going to happen. in his eyes we would probably end up with 6 or 7 boys before a girl and he wont stand for it. i have told him we can go to the doctor and have IVF or something else done to make it sure we get a girl. but he doesnt want to spend that kind of money on something that he feels will probably not work. so im stuck, hurt and upset.. i was happy to be pregnant again until hubby sat me down and told me that he wasnt and wont be unless its a girl. now im pro-choice, but im not exactly feeling it right now.. i just want to crawl under a rock.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:59 PM
How far along are you?
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:01 PM
2 moms liked this
So he just wants you to keep getting pregnant and aborting til you get a girl?? Did I read that right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:01 PM
around 3/4 weeks. i go to the doctor this week to find out for sure.
Quoting Mamasgirl524: How far along are you?
Gianna2014
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:03 PM
11 moms liked this

I'd be having my baby even if my marriage ended up in divorce.

mommytoeandb
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:04 PM
My DH would just have to suck it up.
Crashly
by Ashley on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Well considering it's your choice to abort or not I don't know why he thinks if it's a boy that you WILL abort. Plus you said you don't care either way what the gender is.

I don't think I would've gotten pregnant again with someone like that. He sounds terrible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM
8 moms liked this
What part of fucked up are you?!!?!?! Id tell him to pack a bag and id see him in court the day my dh ever looked at me and said he either wanted a girl or nothing at all. You obviously didnt make that baby on your own
teenkabear
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM
3 moms liked this
I assume this is a troll. If not....
Your husband is an irresponsible POS. Your body, your choice. Period.
maybebaby83
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Get a new husband
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:06 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd tell him to go suck a dick. I am pro-choice too but I'd be damn if I would abort because the baby isn't the sex he wants. I say fuck you, it is my choice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)