Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm cheating on my husband with an eighteen year old.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies

That's my confession of the night. I started college back last year and I met a guy in one of my classes. I'm 34 years old. The guy is 18 and he'll be 19 at the end of this month. I didn't go out looking for it, but it just happened. We start talking in class and we found out that we have a lot in common. 

This has been going on since Feb of this year. Our relationship is getting more on the serious side and I think that I'm going to leave my husband. I feel bad because he's a a good man and a great father. But I feel as though it isn't right to allow this to continue in secret. What would you ladies do? Should I continue this and leave my husband or break off the relationship? Neither one deserve to be hurt.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
If he's a good husband I'd stay. Not worth losing him to a baby
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:25 PM
4 moms liked this
Grass isn't always greener. You are going to put your kids through this for a barely legal piece of ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:25 PM
You're an idiot. What a stand up person you are doing this to your husband and kids. Karma is a bitch and she's coming for you, my dear. Have fun raising your new love while you destroy your children's lives.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Coming from experience here, dump the baby and make it work with your husband. The 18 year old can't think further than his dick can reach. And he's great with that right now.
You do not want to get back in the dating scene. Trust me!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Why get married if you didn't mean it? Honestly the age gap is just kinda of creepy especially knowing you have kids of your own.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:26 PM
3 moms liked this
Dear Lord, he's still an infant, lol. The thought of sex with an 18yo boy turns my stomach.
big.stud.sally
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Damn.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:28 PM

It's not like I planned any of this

Quoting Anonymous:

Why get married if you didn't mean it? Honestly the age gap is just kinda of creepy especially knowing you have kids of your own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:28 PM
I can't even imagine having a serious conversation enough to even be attracted to an 18 year old boy let alone have sex with /ponder wrecking my family for him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this
It's also not like you tripped and fell on teenage dick either.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not like I planned any of this

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN