Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What did you do while pregnant that you wouldn't even want to confess to your doctor or best friend?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:41 AM
  • 65 Replies

The Stir is writing a roundup of moms' "dirty little secrets" from their pregnancy -- like you were super-hormonal and sex-obsessed, you were disappointed when they found out they were having a boy/girl, you drank wine, etc. What did you do while pregnant that you wouldn't even want to confess to your doctor or best friend? Feel free to post anonymously, of course. Thanks in advance! 

by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:56 AM
With this pregnancy I've been sex obsessed. Dh works away for 6 days and comes home for 3. There's been a lot of taking care of myself.
ajdahd13
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:58 AM
I drink too much caffeine with this pregnancy. I still stay under the 200mg a day, but I get close.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:59 AM
I rode a couple roller coasters and jumped on a trampoline.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't find out that I was pregnant until late. In the meantime, I was having very erotic dreams about me with other women. I was also very "sex obsessed" but I was not in a relationship so there was only self-love!

BEXi
by BEXi on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:07 AM
I still drink caffeine. I have gone over the 200mg a couple times but I am usually below my limit.

I cant think of anything I wouldnt confess to others though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Smoked some pot (through most of my first pregnancy and half of my second) did a line of cocaine once before I found out I was pregnant with my first (he was and still is completely healthy and smart at almost 9 yrs old) drank a little wine during my second pregnancy (after I had to stop smoking pot because my doc found out) and took a couple vicodin during my second pregnancy due to my back pain.

Both my kids are wonderfully healthy and smart. I'm not proud of the things I have done just stating for the record.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:12 AM
I went on a lot of amusement park rides before I found out I was pregnant with my son. I found out pretty late with him. I was about 20-22 weeks.
amberleh
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:13 AM

I was SUPER sex crazed! The only days we didn't have sex 2-3 times were the days I felt exhausted. I also found it hilarious when my milk started coming in at like 30 weeks to squirt my husband with it...he didn't find it quite as funny as I did!

BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Smoked pot, dyed my hair, drank caffeine, ate lunch meat, ate sushi, and had the occasional half glass of wine.
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:14 AM

I got a tattoo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN