Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Make me feel better about turning 32...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 282 Replies

Mobile Photo

I know I need to smile but please make me feel better about getting older. I started noticing crow's feet and wrinkles. My husband says I still look great but I expect that from him.

Also, let me see your pretty faces Mommas!

Edit...Thank you all for your comments. I am not freaking out or anything. I think I feel older because I'm awaiting another spinal surgery to fix my leg that isn't working right so I have to use a cane to walk. It does make me feel older.

But thank you all for wonderful comments! And to all that shared your pics, you are all gorgeous! I have enjoyed seeing your pretty faces.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this
You're not turning 50?

Sorry I'm not sure why some are bothered by getting/looking older.
beeky
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:19 PM
I'm going to be 51 in a couple of weeks and I love the shocked looks I get when I wear my "vintage 1963" t-shirt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:20 PM
That's cool. My mom is 54 and totally does not look it. I hope I age as gracefully as she is.

Quoting beeky: I'm going to be 51 in a couple of weeks and I love the shocked looks I get when I wear my "vintage 1963" t-shirt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:21 PM
I'm not freaked out or anything, just starting to feel my age. I guess it doesn't help that I have to use a cane to walk long distances due to a ruptured disc in my back.

Quoting Anonymous: You're not turning 50?

Sorry I'm not sure why some are bothered by getting/looking older.
Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:22 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm not sure what to tell you. I embrace my body's changes. I feel more confident at 41 than I ever did at 25 or 30.
Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:22 PM
I turned 32 a couple of months ago. I didnt even notice, honestly. Its not like its a milestone or anything. Just relax and have fun.
Roo1234
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Some of the most beautiful women i have known had wrinkles, stretch marks and grey hair. I think it is a shame that we buy into the advertising and the idea that young skin is better than wisdom and laugh lines acquired experiences. Don't fear aging and don't waste time fighting it when they're ate much better things to do with your time
vegana
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Ok, I'm going to be 34. You're 2 years younger. Btw you have amazing skin. See the point is this, the numbers grow but as long as you look younger that's all that maters. If i was 50 and looked like i was in my 30s i would proudly share
strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:24 PM
You don't look 12 but you look great for 32
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oryxx31
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:24 PM
The mom on Honey Boo Boo is only two years older. I am also turning 32 this year and that always makes me feel great.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN