Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you're gonna invite someone over, don't do this!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Completely ignore her while you study. For hours. What's the point?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Replies (41-50):
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Studying the game? Yeah that would be pretty crappy to be invited somewhere and thennjust ignored. Did you say something that turned the mood? Did you press him to invite you over when he had to "study".
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Then leave....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Then leave.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Of course I do. We all hang out together.

Quoting Anonymous: It's not entertaining. It's hanging out at a friend's house. You never bring your kids to other people's houses?

Quoting rfhsure: That's where you keep them when you're 'entertaining'? You just bring them to people's houses and put them in another room?

Quoting Anonymous: My kids are playing in the game room.

Quoting rfhsure: What do your kids do while you're sitting on all these dudes'.......couches?
AvantGardener
by extremely humble on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:25 PM
7 moms liked this

As a service to the rest of us can you please add this to your reply to this post, since you were the first one to reply an all......

thanks.

Quoting zeenah:

Lol......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:26 PM
He's been stressed lately I guess since there is a lot of talk of him being traded to another team. He's feeling really insecure and trying to do everything he can to make sure he's on top of his game. So I get it, I really do. But like damn give me a LITTLE attention. Kwim? Why have me come over at all? And yea it was completely his idea. He was like "hey no one else is home I'm gonna be here alone till tomorrow, why don't you and the kids come over and hang out. You can stay the night if you want". So I was like ok cool. Then it was this the whole time -.-

Quoting AmaliaD: Studying the game? Yeah that would be pretty crappy to be invited somewhere and thennjust ignored. Did you say something that turned the mood? Did you press him to invite you over when he had to "study".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:27 PM
I made nachos lol.

I'm about to go in the game room and play video games with my kids. Lol

Quoting Anonymous: I wouldn't see it as a problem. But then I'm the kind of gf who would make sure he had fresh coffee, snacks and tidy up around him so he could focus on what he needed to do. But then that's my love language I guess. Touch is too but not when he's so busy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
How much are you getting to abort the one you're conceiving tonight??

Quoting Anonymous: He's been stressed lately I guess since there is a lot of talk of him being traded to another team. He's feeling really insecure and trying to do everything he can to make sure he's on top of his game. So I get it, I really do. But like damn give me a LITTLE attention. Kwim? Why have me come over at all? And yea it was completely his idea. He was like "hey no one else is home I'm gonna be here alone till tomorrow, why don't you and the kids come over and hang out. You can stay the night if you want". So I was like ok cool. Then it was this the whole time -.-

Quoting AmaliaD: Studying the game? Yeah that would be pretty crappy to be invited somewhere and thennjust ignored. Did you say something that turned the mood? Did you press him to invite you over when he had to "study".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Eh, they love the game room. I should go take some pics for y'all and post so you can see lol. It's pretty awesome. No kids would want to sit in the living room doing nothing when there is an awesome game room they can go wild in lol.

Quoting rfhsure: Of course I do. We all hang out together.

Quoting Anonymous: It's not entertaining. It's hanging out at a friend's house. You never bring your kids to other people's houses?

Quoting rfhsure: That's where you keep them when you're 'entertaining'? You just bring them to people's houses and put them in another room?

Quoting Anonymous: My kids are playing in the game room.

Quoting rfhsure: What do your kids do while you're sitting on all these dudes'.......couches?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Haha. Good idea. Men are weird. He knows you're there and will appreciate it but they can only focus on one thing at at time :P

Quoting Anonymous: I made nachos lol.

I'm about to go in the game room and play video games with my kids. Lol

Quoting Anonymous: I wouldn't see it as a problem. But then I'm the kind of gf who would make sure he had fresh coffee, snacks and tidy up around him so he could focus on what he needed to do. But then that's my love language I guess. Touch is too but not when he's so busy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN