Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What have I done?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
I started nursing school today and I am freaking out. I came straight home at 6, gave the kids a bath (they had already been fed) and immediately hit the books. I took a 10 min break to put them in bed and throw a load in the washer and I haven't stopped since, I am just now going to bed. What have I done? I feel like such a crappy mom and it's only day 1...
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Bump
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:30 AM
6 moms liked this

You are trying to give them a better life.  I'd say you're a pretty good mom.  This isn't going to last forever.  

mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Yep :)

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

You are trying to give them a better life.  I'd say you're a pretty good mom.  This isn't going to last forever.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks!

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

RocknRoll.Rose
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:40 PM

I know how that is. I was working two jobs and going to school and raising three kids and I felt like I never had time for my kids. Most days I dropped them off at daycare and picked them up at the sitter after they were asleep and then came home to do hours of school work. I ended up having to quit my second job and get on some PA so that I could focus on my kids and my education. It will get better once you have the routine down. Good luck.

reading   playing soccer   boy n girl

Melody       Conner Wyatt and Tabitha

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it. I've cried twice today...

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

I know how that is. I was working two jobs and going to school and raising three kids and I felt like I never had time for my kids. Most days I dropped them off at daycare and picked them up at the sitter after they were asleep and then came home to do hours of school work. I ended up having to quit my second job and get on some PA so that I could focus on my kids and my education. It will get better once you have the routine down. Good luck.

cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:52 PM
It will get better once you set up a routine and all of you get used to the new changes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Just remember that it won't be forever and in the end it will benefit your kids!
RocknRoll.Rose
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:22 PM
I hope it works out for you. Do you work? What are your school hours?

Quoting Anonymous: Thanks, I appreciate it. I've cried twice today...

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Thank you, no I don't work. I just go to school from 8-5

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose: I hope it works out for you. Do you work? What are your school hours?

Quoting Anonymous: Thanks, I appreciate it. I've cried twice today...

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)