Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im a WIFE so yes I..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 176 Replies
54 moms liked this
1. Expect My husband to be faithful, this isnt negotiable.
2. Listen to what he says, if he is seriously against something I dont do it.
3. Expect him to come to me about any sexual needs he has, not his phone, computer, or anythi g else.
4. Parent with my husband, yes I may be the mom but I dont get the only say in how my kids are raised, he does too.
5. I trust him, if you dont trust your husband why are you married to them. Seems ridiculous.
6. I respect him. I dont invade his privacy by spying on him, if I need to know something I ask him, I dont talk about our problems with other people, whats between us stays between us.

And yes I expect the same thing from him. It amazes me how few of you guys give your husbands the treatment a man deserves.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Bump.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:43 AM
11 moms liked this

yawns

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:44 AM
5 moms liked this
I agree with all except the privacy part. I dont feel there should be any privacy between spouses.
happymia
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:45 AM
I completely,100% agree
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:46 AM
7 moms liked this
I think privacy is important. We may be married, but I like my space. Someo e constantly worried about everything im doing would drive me nuts.

Quoting Anonymous: I agree with all except the privacy part. I dont feel there should be any privacy between spouses.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:47 AM
3 moms liked this
I agree.

Only the privacy thing with us we are free to access each other emails texts internet history or whatever when the other wants.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Ok Donna Reed.
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:48 AM
18 moms liked this

Be careful up there on that high horse, pride always comes before a fall.

threat
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I do all that but i do look through his phone... not because i dont trust him but simply of pure bordom (i do it with him sitting there and helping me snoop. Lol)
LeslieandBerlyn
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:48 AM
3 moms liked this
I agree 100%. My husband is the head of our family, me being the neck that holds him up and turns him in the right direction :)

I get so annoyed and appaulled at how I see my sister treat her man. She belittles him, snaps at him with snide comments, is just plain rude to him in front of me and my family. It makes me wonder what she does when no one is around. She has even called me bragging about how he 'just went off' on him like it's cool or something. I tell her that is NOT how you treat a man and when he leaves her I will not be surprised one bit and she is NOT coming to stay at my house, since she has never worked in her life and he supports the whole family including the kids that aren't even his that she can't be bothered to try and get child support for.

I love my husband and will treat him with utmost respect and caring for the rest of our lives together <3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)