Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So creeped out right now w/pic

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My friends and I took our kids to this garden today. We live in a very urban area but this place was built by the wealthy over a hundred years ago, and it's been revived recently. It's breath taking. Picturesque. Like nothing I've ever seen in this area. So we're walking around and we try to get the kids to sit on a bench when my friends son (3 yo) starts freaking out and crying while screaming no no no I don't want to no! I chalk it up to him being dramatic and 3, take a few pix of my kids and continue our day. So we get home and hours later my friend texts me and says the place is haunted! Apparently the notorious serial killer son of Sam had some satanic cult doing rituals there. Ugh now I'm so freaked out lol the place was gorgeous but strange. We didn't even see the whole place because it was hot but I saw a bunch of scary pictures online. Who needs sleep?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larae1990
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:52 AM
Creeeeeepy! But I like haunted places :)
wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:54 AM
Interesting...
Dmarnett
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:56 AM
Did you see anything in the pics you took?
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:57 AM
Hope nothing followed you.... :]
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:58 AM
I wouldn't know what to look for honestly. It was only one small section that we saw. He stopped freaking out once we walked away from it. He seemed fine everywhere else. When I looked up the info on it being haunted, it was specific to certain areas that we didn't visit (thank God). I don't want anything creepy to be in pictures with my kids! Ah I'm about to delete them!

Quoting Dmarnett: Did you see anything in the pics you took?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:59 AM
You're cruel lol but I'm not scared for myself... more for the children.

Quoting uhhnogirl: Hope nothing followed you.... :]
Dmarnett
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 4:02 AM
I hear ya! That stuff freaks me out too! Kids and animals acting strange makes me creeped out. Hopefully your son was just having a regular kid moment. Maybe ask him tomorrow?

Quoting Anonymous: I wouldn't know what to look for honestly. It was only one small section that we saw. He stopped freaking out once we walked away from it. He seemed fine everywhere else. When I looked up the info on it being haunted, it was specific to certain areas that we didn't visit (thank God). I don't want anything creepy to be in pictures with my kids! Ah I'm about to delete them!

ElenaC08
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 4:04 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh hh creepy!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2014 at 4:06 AM
No it was my friends son. And she pushed him for more info and he refused to talk about. He's a good kid, so it was incredibly strange to go from so excited to screaming crying throwing a fit just because he was standing where he was, in a nanosecond. My friend says he's always been a bit closer to nature if you know what I mean. My kids saw a bench and got comfy lol my son just wanted to go up and down the small steps

Quoting Dmarnett: I hear ya! That stuff freaks me out too! Kids and animals acting strange makes me creeped out. Hopefully your son was just having a regular kid moment. Maybe ask him tomorrow?

Quoting Anonymous: I wouldn't know what to look for honestly. It was only one small section that we saw. He stopped freaking out once we walked away from it. He seemed fine everywhere else. When I looked up the info on it being haunted, it was specific to certain areas that we didn't visit (thank God). I don't want anything creepy to be in pictures with my kids! Ah I'm about to delete them!

Dmarnett
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 4:08 AM
I would say he saw or felt something if it was totally out of character. Yikes!

Quoting Anonymous: No it was my friends son. And she pushed him for more info and he refused to talk about. He's a good kid, so it was incredibly strange to go from so excited to screaming crying throwing a fit just because he was standing where he was, in a nanosecond. My friend says he's always been a bit closer to nature if you know what I mean. My kids saw a bench and got comfy lol my son just wanted to go up and down the small steps

Quoting Dmarnett: I hear ya! That stuff freaks me out too! Kids and animals acting strange makes me creeped out. Hopefully your son was just having a regular kid moment. Maybe ask him tomorrow?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)