Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/o... Elective C-Section are done by the weak AND lazy!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies
Yup.

You don't want to push your baby out, because you're lazy. So let's lay down, get cut open and have our babies pulled out our lazy bodies. Makes me wonder what other areas of your parenting is lazy also.

And please, I don't want to hear anyone's sob story about "I could have died if I didn't have one...". Clearly I'm not talking about you. Only those who CHOSE to have a c-section.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the.B.karma
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd say they're mostly just stupid, and lack proper brain cells. Someone that chooses that is sickening.

weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Who cares? Her body her choice
booaura
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:03 AM
Unless they are medically justified, yes, I agree. I've had two natural deliveries, and while my chances of having a natural delivery this time are slim, I still want to at least try.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm pretty sure elective c-sections are not routine genius.
Jblb
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:07 AM
I've got nothing to prove.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:07 AM

My cousin had an elective c-section with her first child and I never understood why.  I didn't judge her or even ask her, but I wanted to.  

I had an emergency c-section with my first and a vbac with my second. 

Hoppers33
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:08 AM
I'm not sure about lazy since recovery is a bitch most times, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to go through that much pain. You couldn't pay me to have another c-section (mine was not elective), my vaginal births were sooo much less painful. But whatever, I understand being scared and thinking a c-section would be better.
pinkblckstar
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this
*Clicks next post*
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:09 AM
If you are the same anon
I can bet you had a disappointing delivery.
You are one judgmental, miserable human
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Judge all you want. I had a Csection 13 months after my first delivery. After being in labor 18 hours and ending up with a section the first time I took my OBGYN's advice. He suggested planned section. It doesn't make me lazy that I had one. I am far from lazy. I have successfully raised two children. They are respectful, hard working, morally sound men ! Judge away OP and anyone else that thinks like her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)