Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i cant believe him.. sorry little tmfi

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

so for the past 2 months i have had some really whacked periods.. and just alot of pain...so went to gyno and had an ultrasound and turns out my lining of my endometrium is 3xnormal thickness and is surrounded my polyps... so i have been very uncomfortable down there with sex and i just want to have this over... well my not so dh texts me and tells me we NEED to have sex... and makes me feel guilty that we havnt and thinks i must be getting it elsewhere.. he acts like sex defines us.. he's putting his own insecurities in front of what im going through... and if i tell him that i cant right now cause im in pain he will shut down and tell me its because i want someone else and blah blah.. and just so you know he is not 17.. he is 41!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Hi are you me? Sex just isnt pleasing at all lately. In fact it is more discomfort than anything but when I say that he makes snide remarks insinuating I must just not find him attractive or want someone more. It's seriously getting ridiculous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:51 PM

its honestly effin annoying...my drive hasnt been there in awhile and i know alot of it is how im treated...

Quoting Anonymous: Hi are you me? Sex just isnt pleasing at all lately. In fact it is more discomfort than anything but when I say that he makes snide remarks insinuating I must just not find him attractive or want someone more. It's seriously getting ridiculous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Wow kick him in the nuts tell him that's how you feel or look up cthe pictures and shove it in his face. No one should make you feel bad for sex especially when it hurts to do it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:58 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Wow kick him in the nuts tell him that's how you feel or look up cthe pictures and shove it in his face. No one should make you feel bad for sex especially when it hurts to do it.

sex with him only works for him when he wants it.. and god forbid i try to get in the mood and he  says "no im allset. i dont want to force you into anything"... 

chamamahaha
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:59 PM
thats y i hate guys
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:59 PM
The man is a douche.
TotallyTweedles
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:00 PM
Exactly! Maybe if he didn't act like without sex I'm useless to him I'd want to try to make it work.

Quoting Anonymous:

its honestly effin annoying...my drive hasnt been there in awhile and i know alot of it is how im treated...

Quoting Anonymous: Hi are you me? Sex just isnt pleasing at all lately. In fact it is more discomfort than anything but when I say that he makes snide remarks insinuating I must just not find him attractive or want someone more. It's seriously getting ridiculous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN