Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

eta: pics of kids THANK YOU he cheated and I'm back

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:12 PM
  • 312 Replies
167 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello everyone.

I was not well known on this site, but I have been a member for a couple years. I've had 2 accounts.
I took a month break from CM because I went through Hell... and finally tonight I felt strong enough to get back on here and share some of my story.

I am a newly single mom. On July 3rd, I caught my dh cheating.
I wanted to say thank you to you all.

For months, I made anonymous posts about my failing marriage and how depressed I have been.
I have an 18 month old dd and a 3 month old ds.

It is because of YOU ladies that I caught him cheating.
It's because of all the nights I spent on CM crying, and all of the responses that built me tougher.
Even the nasty anons were part of my motivation.

Every post I made, I was offered so much support and advice.

I even hit a low point where I wanted to die, because I felt like I was unloved.

When I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders, you ladies said "suck it up, bitch. You're a mom and your babies need you. I'm here for you"
And those words made me stronger.

When I was in the hospital in labor with my son, I felt so alone. I knew he was texting her... worrying about her and missing her, and hating me.
I was feeling so alone and so rejected, so insecure.
The first thing I did was post on CM that I had my son, and I received so much love and encouragement.
Yes I got nasty comments as well (kiss my ass whoever said them).
But the support motivated me.

I got myself into counselling. I got my ducks in a row.
I got to know myself and respect myself enough to know I deserve better.

So on July 3rd, I was feeling strong. I was feeling so strong that I got my ass out of bed at 10 pm and said, FUCK SLEEPING THROUGH THIS, I'm gonna go fox my life.
My kids were sleeping. I showered, did my makeup, my hair,and called my mom to come over and watch the kids, I told her I had business to tale care of.
I kissed my babies and I left around 3 am... to go catch him in the act.
I had enough with sleeping and believing he's at work when my heart was telling me otherwise.
So I went to their meet up spot, and I hid. And I waited to see them together and when I did.... a beautiful, strong, confident woman appeared.... ME.
I marched my ass right over to them and I asserted myself.
I told her that the karma she has coming to her is gonna make her wish everyday that she had been a better woman. And I told him to pack his shit.
I went home, then decided that I don't want him to pack his shit.
I wanna pack mine and start over. That house has too many sad memories.
I got me and the kids out of there and I left my ring.

It's been a very difficult month, but I'm so proud of myself.

I have re enrolled myself into school, I am working part time at a job I love, I have my kids all the time because their dad is too stupid to want to see them, and I have lost weight.

I look amazing and I feel amazing.
It's been a month since I've been pushed, shoved, yelled at, cheated on, slapped..... I'M FUCKING FREE.
I have my whole life ahead of me and I love myself.
I'm one awesome freaking person, and I'm hott too!
I am worth so much more than I was getting.

The anons that called me a pussy for not leaving, thank you. Thank you for saying that, you were right.
The ladies who recommended support groups, thank you. I joined a few.
The ladies who gave me cyber hugs and words of wisdom, thank you. You helped me realize my strength.

I'm back on here now amd I'm a happy momma again. (:

I WANTED TO ADD AN ETA....
There are so many replies and of course I fall asleep after making the post. Haha, but the baby is awake so I am too. (:

To answer a couple questions, the group Detective Wives Club is the reason I knew he was cheating. I joined the group and would ask the ladies questions about my situation and they helped me. There are ways to catch a cheater that I never thought possible, just ask those brilliant ladies!

Also, it's true. You do feel amazing even a month out of an abusive relationship.
I mean, I'm still hurt.
I'm still grieving the loss of my marriage and the man I was once so in love with. It's tormenting. The pain is real. Very real.
But with each painful day comes relief in knowing I made the right decision.

He had no problem abusing me, I wasn't gonna let him hurt my babies. And oneday he would've.

My dd needs an example in me, so does my ds.
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the_dude
by abides on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:15 PM
28 moms liked this
Good for you. Your story made me tear up.

I'm so happy for you happymomma!
FireCoyote
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Sorry you went through that but kudos for finally having the strength and courage to do what needed to be done! *Hugs!*
supreme_queen
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:15 PM
I'm glad things are going well! I'm proud of you:)
the_dude
by abides on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this
The dude abumps!!

We need more happy mommas!!
Banana.Time
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:15 PM
3 moms liked this
Yay!! Go you. Your only mistake was leaving the ring. You should have pawned it. Its rightfully yours. He's a miserable asshole.
-42-
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Yay, go you!!!
Mamabear010
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:16 PM
3 moms liked this

Shhhh, you're going to ruin this groups street cred making post like this.

I'm glad everything is working out. I hope you continue to get back on your feet.

sarawat89
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I am so happy for you!!!  Be proud of yourself,  you deserve it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:17 PM
Is this 'troll the strong woman who gets revenge on her cheating husband' night?
Bubsy
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:17 PM
Good for you! Glad you finally realized your worth and are making a better life for you and your kids! Kudos!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN