Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I told my dd to punch her cousin in the face as hard as she can.........and I hope she does!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
My niece is mean, bossy, rude, a tattle tale, a liar, a brat, etc. You can't talk to her without her arguing with you, she always has something to say or ask.....today I told her to get ready because she had to go with me to get my state inspection done for my car, she asked me why? Can I stay here? Why do you have to do it today? Why? Why do I have to go? Then when I got done she asked if she could sit in the front seat, when I told her no it was why? My dad lets me sit in the front seat? Why can't I sit in the front seat? It's illegal? But my dad let's me? When me and fil try to talk, she will stand behind him making faces and moving her hands mocking him, then she argues with me when I tell her to knock it off or tell her to stop being rude. I took her to the park to take her pictures for her mom.....before we even left she was complaining, I can't find my sandals, can you help me find my sandals? I don't want to wear my shoes, the socks feel weird and I don't like it!! Well she couldn't find her sandals so she wore her shoes, when we got ready to leave she asked me to carry her because she didn't want to put her shoes on. Well my oldest dd is a month and a half older then my niece...they are both 9. Today my dd informed me that when my niece tries to kick her out of my mils bedroom she gets physical, my niece will kick my dd, or hit her, push her, hit her with pillows, etc anything to get my dd to leave, I told my dd to hit her back, push her back, hit her with a pillow, and kick her back, so my dd told me that when she does my niece will hit my dd as hard as she can. Dd also told me that once that my niece held her face in the pillows and my dd couldn't breath, so I told my dd that the next time my niece is physical with her to punch her in the face as hard as she can.
I believe my dd because I have seen the "games" my niece makes up, and how she changes the rules so she never loses.....she can't play fair.....my niece has hit my 4yo ds.....she has slammed into my 8yo dd and made her fall on her head, my niece is much bigger than my kids, and I am sick of her attitude.....Thursday can't come soon enough because my niece goes home....but I won't feel bad if my niece goes home with a fat lip or a black eye.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:28 AM
3 moms liked this
I agree. I had the same problem growing up with s certain cousin picking on my sister. After I caught him in the act .I beat him so bad his dad banned me from his house. But problem solved . He never hit my sister again, tell your dd go for it.
katemckenzie
by Kate on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:54 AM
I'd have told her the same thing.
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:01 AM
Why's the jerk at your house?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Go for it! With any luck she'll never come back.
hotmama88
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:10 AM

I wouldn't allow her over anymore. But I agree your dd should stand up for herself and maybe your neice will learn a lesson abt bullying others.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I personally do not agree with having a child do an adults job, nor do I agree with solving it with violence.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:20 AM
I get the standing for herself but telling a 9 year old child to punch another in the face as hard as possible is childish. The rule I have with my kids is if they are being bullied walk away and tell an adult, if the hit you you can punch back but not in the face. She could do serious damage
BurningLucidity
by Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Holy crap, this reminds me of the stories my mother used to tell me. When she was younger, her cousins would visit often and every time, "Dan" would try to kill her. He tried to drown her in the pool and when she told she was called a tattle tale. He even chased her with knives, forcing het to lock herself in the bathroom and stand on the toilet crying because he would sweep the knives under the door...the kid was a monster. And no one would believe my mother. She is seriously the most innocent woman you could ever meet. He eventually went to jail in his later years for theft of some sort.

Thank you for believing your daughter. I suggest enrolling her in some self defense classes for just in case.
flprincessmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:58 AM
I would tell dd to do whatever she has to -to get the lil brat to know she means business & is not going to take her shit no more....but where are this brats parents? Why is she allowed to get away with this behavior? If she was in my house she would be punished....if I don't allow my kids to act that way or do those things why would she be allowed to?? Put that Lil brat on her ass!!
flprincessmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 3:03 AM
The cousin has done a lot worse from OP's post....she slammed into her causing her to fall & hit her head.....the cousin is a bully and will continue until she sees the dd won't take it no more....then she will move on to the next victim...

Quoting Anonymous: I get the standing for herself but telling a 9 year old child to punch another in the face as hard as possible is childish. The rule I have with my kids is if they are being bullied walk away and tell an adult, if the hit you you can punch back but not in the face. She could do serious damage
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN