Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My life, it's NEVER DULL!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:51 AM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I just got home from a month long vacation starting from Ga to Tennessee to Pennsylvania to nags head nc. During my vacation in Pa, my cousin's hubby who I haven't seen in 15 yrs walked up to me and I swear I had to do a double look at him! He looks so much like Larry the cable guy it's honestly scary for him. He says he gets mobbed by people wanting autographs. I put a side by side of him so you can see!
While on my trips with my kiddos, we went to Nashville and toured through there. Then wNt to pigeon forge and spent a small fortune at dollywood and splash country then drove up to pa to visit my family I haven't seen in 15 yrs. I'd forgotten how majestic and so naturally beautiful it is where they live. Then, all he'll breaks loose! We had the come down through Maryland and Virginia and between traffic, wrecks causing the traffic and freaking tolls...OH! And not forgetting road construction with detour signs that just take you in a big circle what shoulda been a 9.5 hour trip turned into almost 14 hours. With 3 girls. All stuck in the back seat together. Arguing, bickering, complaining. AGH! We are at a stand still in between exits and my youngest dd who I'd begged not to drink a full bottle of water now has to pee. So badly that she's crying. Not enough Prozac, Xanax, alcohol or nicotine to ever get me on a trip like that again! But, the experience was memorable and for the most pRt, enjoyable and most Importantly, it was spent with my kiddos making memories.
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tnvplus2
by Valerie on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Awesome pictures! I did a double take of the top pics. He does look like Larry the cable guy.
billysangel
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:56 AM
He said one lady can running at him screaming and crying hugging him! He said he just stood there like, WTF?

Quoting tnvplus2: Awesome pictures! I did a double take of the top pics. He does look like Larry the cable guy.
tnvplus2
by Valerie on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:59 AM
Lol poor guy. I would have had the same reaction if I were him.

Quoting billysangel: He said one lady can running at him screaming and crying hugging him! He said he just stood there like, WTF?

Quoting tnvplus2: Awesome pictures! I did a double take of the top pics. He does look like Larry the cable guy.
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Great pics! I had to look twice to see which one was Larry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)