Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whats wrong with welfare ...seriously?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 419 Replies
6 moms liked this
I don't get the HATE for moms that choose to stay on welfare. Its our lives. If we want more than we'll go out and do it but if were doing just fine where were at than what's the big damn deal? The govt is spending billions on WAR yet you people bitch about the single mother getting our little checks each month as if you'd get more in your paycheck if we worked too...NOPE only a small percent goes towards welfare /ssi . I pay my bills with my kids ssi and we eat with foodstamps. Disgusted with me? Idgaf . Let people live their own lives ! Let God do the judging ...not you! Let people like me live...

And in my apartment building I know a ton of women who don't work and we just stay home and take care of our chiildren. That's our business.

Were not horrible people just because we don't work. I can think of a lot worse things in life than someone sitting and collecting a check. You bashers on CM have ur priorities screwed up! All you do is bash people and be nosy peering into people shopping carts and bitching what they spend their foodstamps on...get a fucking life and let people live how they want to live . You're not an authority on who's a good person or bad person and if they should have kids. Chill the fuck out.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:18 AM
14 moms liked this
Congrats on being a mooch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I have to agree with you, though so anon. I don't think it's ok to stay on it forever and eventually somethings gotta give.... 

But since I found out I was prengnat I was on fs and medical insurance forus. And its been 4 yrs I have been raising my kid, staying at home with her because she needs her mom only. we pay rent and etc with ssi as well and live with family

i never cared what people thught. i did what i need to .. be with my child. she s gonng to school next year and ill probably get started with jobs and stuff

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this
Ill be a mooch idgaf ...at the end of the day as long as children aren't being abused and their clothed,happy and getting what they need that's all that matters....go bitch about something else
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:20 AM
38 moms liked this

PRIDE !! Welfare is supposed to be a Hand up NOT a friggin lifestyle.

YOU crack me up Dont judge us welfare abusers but I will judge you ! You're a train wreck !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:20 AM
4 moms liked this
It's like you're not even trying. Congrats on abusing the system and being a mooch. Must be nice sitting on your ass all day while I bust mine off and get nowhere.
JamesMom714
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:22 AM
16 moms liked this
It's called personal accountability. Working for what you have vs just feeling entitled to money for nothing. I have no issues with short term help when times are tough, but CHOOSING to stay on welfare even though you are able bodied is just lazy.

And if you are so proud why go anon?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AliHudz-723
by Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this
The point of welfare is to help you get on your feet. Not to live on it forever. Personally, I want more for myself and my kids. I was on Medicaid and food stamps with my first child because we needed the help. Now we are in a better financial situation because I worked and planned better. Dont u want extra things like being able to go to disney? Or buy yourself new shoes? Welfare doesn't pay for that shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:23 AM
4 moms liked this

Welfare isn't supposed to be a hand out it's supposed to be a we'll help you and you help yourself not laying around mooching off of people all day long.

That isn't what the system was set up for and as long as you're on welfare which is other peoples money we will bitch don't like it too bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:23 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm not going to bust my ass to get less ..i'd rather stay home with my kids...like yeah right wake up at 5 in the morning to get to work by 9 working minimum wage ...so they cut off ur foodstamps and slash ur check than ur truly struggling and stressed out can't pay ur bills....

NO THANKS. Ill rather make do with what I have.
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Sorry we have this called pride. My husband would never allow that. We wont much more for our family shrugs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)