Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is your sex life still the same post marriage and having kids?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I would always hear people say that their sex life have become non existent after kids and marriage, is that true for you?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheaF
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:40 PM

It's not non- existant, but it has changed. We don't do it as often, but it's better when we do. I honestly would not go back to the pre-baby days if I could.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:46 PM
Lucky you. We have a one and three year old. He's good about sleeping in his room, but my one year old always walk in crying trying to sleep with us. By the time I get her bed, I'm too tired. Ugh

Quoting RheaF:

It's not non- existant, but it has changed. We don't do it as often, but it's better when we do. I honestly would not go back to the pre-baby days if I could.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
No 14years in counting and it ia still alive a kicking strongly
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:48 PM
It's changed but not in a bad way necessarily. It's definitely not nonexistent but not as frequent as before.
Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Our sex life goes up and down with what is going on in our life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:54 PM
I agree

Quoting Anonymous: It's changed but not in a bad way necessarily. It's definitely not nonexistent but not as frequent as before.
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Its better. In general. More often and better quality. Except lately its been rough BC of a surgery I had that has thrown us out of whack.
Sally-Diane
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:57 PM
We went through a rough patch about 8 years ago. It lasted about a year. Now? Our sex life is better than it has ever been! We have been married 11 years :)
abra
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

It is actuallly WAY better! We've been married 10 years and have 4 kids. Sex usually happens 3-5 times a week and it is a better quality then it was before we had kids! You just have to make your marriage a priority. A good marriage and healthy sex life won't happen by itself! 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Not at all! We've been married almost 12 years and have two kids together and our sex life is amazing!! =D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN