Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH made a lady hit a cart at WalMart and I LOL'd...she deserved it

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:52 PM
  • 199 Replies
14 moms liked this

DH  just sent me a few texts.

DH: I just watched some woman park her cart behind someone else's car.

DH:  So, I moved it behind her SUV.

DH:  She just hit it

Me:  LOL

Me: What, no video?

DH: No

Darn!  That would have made my night!  This is not the first time he has done this either.  He hates it when people do this BS and I do, too.  I just had someone park their cart behind my car the other day.  Sad thing is that I was parked right next to one of those little grassy spots with trees, so it they walked a few more feet, they could have propped it up on there so it wouldn't move.  I was way out in the lot, too, so it wasn't like I was parked near Handicapped parking or anything.  Rude people need to learn!  BWAHAHAHA!

by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:54 PM
6 moms liked this

Lol. I put a paper with JERK PARK BETTER! on a tourist's windshield, taking up two spots at our very crowded mall on the weekend.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:54 PM
6 moms liked this

wow really mature there..honestly they don't belong propped up on grassy areas either. Cart returns are where they belong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:55 PM

I was way out in the lot, too, so it wasn't like I was parked near Handicapped parking or anything.  Rude people need to learn! ....

So.. if you were parked near handicap, that would have made it okay?

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:56 PM

Maybe now she'll learn not to do that to people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:57 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm glad is brightens your dh's day to be the cart police enforcer. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:58 PM

It would make it more understandable if the person ditching the cart had a disability and trouble walking far.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was way out in the lot, too, so it wasn't like I was parked near Handicapped parking or anything.  Rude people need to learn! ....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:58 PM
10 moms liked this

i would get video from the store and sue him. what a jerk, she isn't much better but sweeter justice would have been had he brought the cart to her window, knocked on it, and said ma'am, i believe you left your cart behind someone's car on accident, i was returning it so you could put it where it belongs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:59 PM
That would make it much more understandable (still not acceptable) given a handicapped persons inability to travel further distances.

Quoting Anonymous:

SciFiMama91
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Lol.

I lost my mind in the parking lot the day after I got my car. Someone left their cart right next to it and it hit my jeep. I likely looked like a lunatic but the cart return was on the other side. Gahhh.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN