Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He said I'm too fat to be pretty. *UPDATE*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 375 Replies
3 moms liked this

So dh and I were coming home tonight from a family members house when I jokingly said how come you don't say I'm pretty anymore... His response was well are you in shape? I was caught off guard with that but answered with a no and he said "well then". I was so hurt is couldn't even say anything I agree yes I have not lost all the weight since I had my daughter 9 months ago. I just didn't know he felt this way. So I'm worried he may not even love me anymore I mean after losing an attraction to someone then you start to fall out of love. I'm so sad, and angry at myself for letting it get to this point. I used to be in such good shape when we met and got married now I just can't seem to get rid of these extra 15 pounds. I have decided to start a strict diet and exercise program tomorrow. I just don't want to lose dh because I was a fat ass. 

*update*

so I have read as many posts as I can some are funny, some were cruel, while others were very helpful. So let me say this first thank you for the support and making me feel confident and beautiful again I spoke with dh and he apologized he said "I didn't mean you weren't beautiful anymore just that I wish you would get back in shape, I love you and am very attracted to you! " So for myself and only me and the thought of being healthy for my daughter so she has a good example I am getting healthy again :) 

NOW to those who brought my child into this and said I was a bad mom because I let what my husband said hurt me GO FUCK YOURSELF!  Do not bring my child into things just because a mom is having a bad day and posts for support and wisdom does not mean you need to pretend to be all high and mighty and and tell me how to raise my child or what to teach her. I didn't asking for your "parenting advice" so don't give it.

to everyone else have a wonderful day and thank you for helping me get my confidence back and realize I am beautiful no matter what. :) :) :) :) 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:21 PM
30 moms liked this
Oh my. Even if you lost the weight it doesn't mean his attraction will suddenly reappear.
Larae1990
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:22 PM
35 moms liked this
Oh no, going on a strict diet is not going to change that. Yes attraction is important. But if he's only there for your body, then he isn't worth it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:22 PM
11 moms liked this

troll fail

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:22 PM
48 moms liked this
15lbs??? Seriously. Hes an asshole . I have seen many many beautiful larger women. Any man you marrry should always think you are beautiful. No you shouldnt let yourself go. But 15lbs is a joke
crazymomof281
by Melissa on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:22 PM
11 moms liked this
He's a fucking dick head and15lbs isn't alot. What a douche bag.
Spam72
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:22 PM
5 moms liked this
That's a good idea. If you marry a man who only is attracted to women with great bodies you better plan on keeping in shape.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:22 PM
5 moms liked this

I call BS and if this isn't BS get your head out of your a** and leave his shallow a**.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Y'all are always so quick to call troll. What about her story is so outlandish it could never happen?

Quoting Anonymous:

troll fail

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:23 PM
4 moms liked this
What does he look like?
manda.
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:23 PM
7 moms liked this
Screw men.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN