Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

prayers please UPDATE

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:56 AM
  • 47 Replies

I'm having surgery to repair a hernia on Tuesday! I am excited because the thing is ginormous, and it pulls like crazy, and the skin is getting awful thin. The surgery is more complicated than the daily out patient hernia surgery because I have liver disease, and fluid build up ( which is now under control) is what caused the hernia in the first place. So I am happy because it's needed and scared because, well, it's surgery. I could use some prayers, good vibes, what have you! Thanks!

UPDATE:

I'm done with the surgery. Everything went well. Thanks for the prayers, thoughts and good energy. It meant the world to me. I have a bit of pain but I am doing pretty well.

in love                           listening to tunes                          blowing bubbles

Denis & Lyz                     Jessamyn Elizabeth             Gwendolyn Marie

08/10/02                                11/30/01                              01/17/06

by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:57 AM

you got it!

cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:57 AM

I will add you to my daily prayer list, and please, let us know when you are able after your surgery how you are doing. Wishing you all the best.

3690inspire
by Angel on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:58 AM
Sent!
elzmnsf
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

you got it!

Thank you, it is very appreciated!

our.love.story
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:00 AM
Definitely will keep you in my prayers!! My mom just had hernia surgery on Friday and she had to stay overnight due to her other medical issues but she said she already feels better! Hope it goes well!! :)
elzmnsf
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cbk_mom3:

I will add you to my daily prayer list, and please, let us know when you are able after your surgery how you are doing. Wishing you all the best.

Thank you very much. I will update when I can. My kindle is coming to the hospital with me!

elzmnsf
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Quoting 3690inspire: Sent!

Thanks!

elzmnsf
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting our.love.story: Definitely will keep you in my prayers!! My mom just had hernia surgery on Friday and she had to stay overnight due to her other medical issues but she said she already feels better! Hope it goes well!! :)

Thanks! Glad to hear about your mom feeling better. Fingers crossed that mine goes like that too!

strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Prayers sent i have had 9 hernia repairs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Prayers Momma....for the doctors and nurses and for your healing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN