Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"Hybrid cats are not safe to be around children..."

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 3:34 AM
  • 5 Replies

Looks so dangerous right? Surely Kovu is just waiting to maul Elijah. lol 

Educate Not Legislate 

by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 3:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
orngblsm
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 3:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I once had a cat that looked like that.  He was a sweetheart.  I think your last pic with your son says it all.  The cat is grinning from ear to ear.  Cute pics.  Thanks for sharing!

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 3:39 AM
Hybrid? He looks like he is in heaven lol. One of my cats swiped the 2 year old on the toe today.
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:28 PM
He's a F4 Savannah, so he has a very little amount of African serval in him. There are some groups who want to ban them and take them away, and one of their reasons were that they we not safe to have with children or the elderly. Which is a load of bull. Kovu puts up with way more than any of our others do.

Quoting bleumonster: Hybrid? He looks like he is in heaven lol. One of my cats swiped the 2 year old on the toe today.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a very good friend who has wolf hybrids. She and he husband are involved with a group that does rescues and stuff. They are SO smart and are delight to deal with.
tezell78
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:25 PM
My parents had a 7/8 wolf when i was a kid. He was a wimp, afraid of the dark and chipmunks.
Before i moved home i had an F1 bengal that i adopted when he showed up in my yard. When i took ds to meet his grandparents when he was 7 or 8 weeks old, my cat crawled in the carseat and went to sleep. He loved ds. Lol
People are stupid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)