Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'M OVER THIS!! GAHHHHH!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:17 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and time seems to be at a stand still now!! What happened?! Oh My GOD!

I went to the doctor yesterday and she said he's in the head down position but it's still early so he may not stay that way... UGH...  

C'mon now! I'm ready to have this baby. It's hot, I'm fat, I'm uncomfortable, it's a damn step by step process to simply roll over! My rib cage has become a foot stool, and I have a soccer player in my belly! My boobs rest on my belly when I sit down, I'm grumpy 99% of the time, no... I DO NOT want to have sex but does dh understand that? Nope...

Plus I want my body back! :(

I swear I am NEVER doing this again.

Gah! . . .  Okay, rant over.

But still... this can hurry on along any day now.

by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:19 PM
You're really going to miss it eventually, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:19 PM
You aren't feeling anything every pregnant woman hasn't felt. Soon baby will be here and you may even actually miss being pregnant. I thought the same things as you with each pregnancy and now have 3 children.
bellydancer1984
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:20 PM

i am 38 weeks i feel your pain!!! i have been ready to be done being pregnant for weeks!!! i am ready to start fitting back into my clothes and move without everything being a struggle again!!!

JackAttacks
by Angel on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:20 PM

LOL I remember feeling that day....then I had a screaming crying boob sucking poop machine and I wanted to put him back in. then it got easier and I miss being pregnant and am trying for another :) youll be ok. hang in there mama and get some rest...youre gonna need it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:21 PM

I'm sorry but you've still got several weeks to go:-(. My son (now 4) wedged his foot/feet in-between my ribs and wouldn't move them:-/. I'd push and try to get him to move and he finally would and 2 min later they'd be right back there!  He did that at the end of my pregnancy and wouldn't stop. My oldest would kick if I put a cold drink on my belly lol.  She would try to kick it off and it was hilarious!  

couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:22 PM
They are much easier inside than outside
couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:22 PM
They are much easier inside than outside
WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Thank you everyone. I'm just ill today. . . that's all.

Jezzi86
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Lol @ "I am never doing this again".
I think we've all felt that way at some point in pregnancy!

Women actually forget how awful it all really was, that's the only way any of us have more than one!

I know how slow the last few weeks drag, but baby will be here in no time and then time will fly :)
WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Quoting couture-mommy: They are much easier inside than outside

You don't say?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN