Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby shower invitations...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 117 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

So, I hand-made these baby shower invitations and am sending them out tomorrow. This is my first attempt at anything artistic and crafty. If you received one of these, what would you think of them?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:28 PM
I think those are actually pretty darn cute. Good job!
MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:29 PM
It's adorable and sweet that you took the time to make them
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Thank you :) I know they're not perfect by any means, but, this is my last baby and wanted something special. It's my husband's first child, so I wanted to make it special for him, too :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:37 PM
I'd think someone should have told you that It's not polite to registry info in the invitation. If the guest wants that info, they should call the hostess and ask.

Not to be mean, but that's what I'd think first.

They are really cute
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2014 at 9:05 PM
I'm doing the shower myself, so I guess that's why I added it there. Everyone I asked for their addresses for the invitations asked where I was registered, so I figured I'd add that in as well. Otherwise, I don't think I would have.

Quoting Anonymous: I'd think someone should have told you that It's not polite to registry info in the invitation. If the guest wants that info, they should call the hostess and ask.

They are really cute
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 7, 2014 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Youre throwing yourself a shower and promoting your gift registry on the invitation? This won't end well on here.
imthatgirl0607
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 9:09 PM
9 moms liked this
This is stupid, registry info should always be added a shower invite. It would be rude to make a guest have to seek out that info.

Quoting Anonymous: I'd think someone should have told you that It's not polite to registry info in the invitation. If the guest wants that info, they should call the hostess and ask.

They are really cute
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 7, 2014 at 9:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Rude?? I've never received a shower invite that DIDN'T have registry information. Guests like to know that. They shouldn't have to call and ask for it.

Quoting Anonymous: I'd think someone should have told you that It's not polite to registry info in the invitation. If the guest wants that info, they should call the hostess and ask. Not to be mean, but that's what I'd think first. They are really cute

sarasunshine99
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Please be fake...

WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 9:14 PM

I think they are cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)