Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im not going to lie to your son

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
A friends son didnt make a baseball team that he was trying to become part of.

No big deal right? Hes 10, so he'll live right?

Youd think, except this childs parents are telling him that the team is taking the next season off and thats why he isnt playing with them.

So basically she doesnt just want me to lie, but my son who has a really good friend on that team, she wants me to have him lie.

No way im doing that. Im not even saying anything to my child. She cant expect the whole city to lie about tjis, right?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2014 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 7, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Wow really? She needs to tell her son the real reason. He will find out eventually.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Right? I kind of WANT to just tell the kid, but thats not place either.

Quoting Anonymous: Wow really? She needs to tell her son the real reason. He will find out eventually.
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Aug. 7, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Lol oh lord. Really?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 7, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Yeah. I wouldn't tell him. But the kids is going to find out eventually. And hen he does he will be hurt just like if mommy would have td him. He needs to learn that he can't always do what he want to because he may not qualify or be what they need. Like in a job? How is mommy going to protect him when he doesn't get the first job he applied for? Tell him the store is closing?

Quoting Anonymous: Right? I kind of WANT to just tell the kid, but thats not place either.

Quoting Anonymous: Wow really? She needs to tell her son the real reason. He will find out eventually.
momofthree0429
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 8:16 PM
3 moms liked this
Uhg, coddled children is going to be the be the death of this world. We are raising a bunch of pussys.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 7, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Ridiculous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2014 at 8:17 PM
This is for real. I asked her how she expected to keep this lie going, she said shed make it up as she goes.

Quoting BrutalTruth: Lol oh lord. Really?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2014 at 8:18 PM
That will be interesting.

Quoting Anonymous: Yeah. I wouldn't tell him. But the kids is going to find out eventually. And hen he does he will be hurt just like if mommy would have td him. He needs to learn that he can't always do what he want to because he may not qualify or be what they need. Like in a job? How is mommy going to protect him when he doesn't get the first job he applied for? Tell him the store is closing?

Quoting Anonymous: Right? I kind of WANT to just tell the kid, but thats not place either.

redneck.crazy
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Ain't that the truth. Its sad.

Quoting momofthree0429: Uhg, coddled children is going to be the be the death of this world. We are raising a bunch of pussys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NipplePirate
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 8:20 PM
I couldn't agree more.

Quoting momofthree0429: Uhg, coddled children is going to be the be the death of this world. We are raising a bunch of pussys.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)