Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should mom be held responsible?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:11 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Someone I know, we can call her "Dumbass" child is going to DJJC for the next 4 years. (DJJC is California Division of Juvenile Justice Center) Her son is 14. He stabbed his teacher in the throat with a knife he brought him from Dumbass' house. 

9 years ago I told Dumbass that I suspected his father was molesting him and something needed to be done. Dumbass said I was crazy and projecting my own childhood problems on to him. (what a cunt) So I decided to report my suspicions to CPS and leave it at that. Dumbass isn't even my friend she is my sister's best-friend. The only time I ever see her is when I visit my mother, which is once a year for Christmas so I decided I did what I could and left it at that. A year later (he's 6ish at this point)he was caught giving another little boy at school a blowjob when asked about it he told Dumbass that it's how he and daddy show their love. Yet Dumbass still didn't do anything at all. She took him out of the school and sent him to live with his dad to be home-school! What kind of person does that? Again I reported it to CPS but since it was "hear-say" they didn't do anything. Why would that anyone could make up anything, right? 

So last year he was angry at his teacher and decided he would bring a knife to school the next day and slit her throat. It took two male teachers to get the boy off this woman. Now he's going to kid prison. 

Right now Dad is in prison (as been in prison for two years now) He is gone pretty much for the rest of his life for getting drunk and killing an elderly couple on the freeway. *he was also high on heroin at the time (my sister has some real winners for friends!) But mom is totally free. I think some of this is her fault I think she had every chance to do something but she didn't want to because I think she thought it was inconvenient for her. 

by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ShoeStrings
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like "dumbass" is a good name for her

Smh77
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:16 PM
He will be safer in prison than with dumbass!!
Tatennant
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:25 PM

that's pretty much what I've called her since I met her but back then it was a joke, now it's not. 

Quoting ShoeStrings:

Sounds like "dumbass" is a good name for her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN