Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's with people who have rules against other people having sex in their house?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:56 PM
  • 203 Replies
1 mom liked this

I've seen a few people on here saying this in reference to posts talking about walking in on your grown teenage children having sex.  They said *NOBODY* but them is allowed to have sex in their house because it's disrespectful.

Why?  Genuine question--I don't get it.

What if it's your parents, your sister, your cousin, your in-laws, etc.?  Why are you banning everybody from having sex in your house?  I really don't get it.  I can understand you not wanting them to be loud or obvious about it, and most people would use discretion in that way, so why the ban on sex?

Is it because you don't want to wash the bed sheets after?  I always wash my bed sheets after we've had overnight company regardless.

I don't get it.  How is it disrespectful?  Why is it forbidden?

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Also, a little video games never hurt.

by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:58 PM
16 moms liked this
I don't ban my parents from having sex in my house because I know that after conceiving me, they've never had sex again ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:59 PM

There is never anyone else in my house long enough to have sex so it is a nonissue.  

teenkabear
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Quoting Anonymous: I don't ban my parents from having sex in my house because I know that after conceiving me, they've never had sex again ;)

LOL I'm sure that's what most of us want to think!

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Well my teen won't be having sex in my house until she is of age lol.

as for other people, i don't see why they can't. I guess it would be slightly uncomfortable to hear my guests doing it lol, but that's about it.

luckily we don't have people stay over because there is no room.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:00 AM
12 moms liked this

Do you typically go to other people's house to fuck?

Raebaylittleone
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:02 AM

My SO always tells me his parents have only had sex twice in the missionary position while not having fun just to concieve.

His family has the raunchiest sex jokes.

Quoting Anonymous: I don't ban my parents from having sex in my house because I know that after conceiving me, they've never had sex again ;)

Raebaylittleone
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Where else would you do it?!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Emily197
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:03 AM

some people are ashamed of sex they have the wrong opinion of it. my cousin who is recently divored was married to a women who felt you should only have sex to get pregnant. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:03 AM

you have issues

Quoting Raebaylittleone:

Where else would you do it?!

Quoting thetrollcat:

teenkabear
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Quoting thetrollcat:

lol No, I don't.  I prefer to be at home, in fact, I will attempt to get out of having to travel overnight if I have to stay with somebody else in the process.  Vacations are pretty much the only exception.

However, if I *must* stay at somebody's house, and DF and I want to have sex, we will.

Anyway, what do you think?  Is sex banned in your house for everybody except you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)