Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Don't like my neighbor - Vent

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies

we live 2 houses apart and she comes to my house without calling. she doesn't do it everyday but still she did it more than 6/7 times. I don't like it when some one shows up with out informing me.

My DD is 5 months younger than her daughter. Still my DD is little taller than her DD (My DH is 6.4)

She keeps on comparing height, weight...etc asks me how much my DD eats...etc It is annoying.

She keeps on buying the same exact home decor I have and pretends that she didnt even notice it at my home. It's not something very common. Example: I got a Sea green vase custom order from etsy and Filled it with Poppies. She got the same exact thing and decorated it same exact way.(She asked DH where I got it from)

She invites us to her Home for play dates and she acts all busy and don't help me out with kids or anything. Today I ended up watching her dd and mine. I am all frustrated.

Another annoying Habbit of hers is she keeps on advicing on each and everything. I am a very clean person and she makes fun of me in a very insesitive way saying no wonder I am always busy because I keep on cleaning the clean stuff to keep me busy. and then she says just kidding.

I started disliking 1st and then now I feel like I might end up hating her if I don't do something.

Once I told my DD no food on sofas infron of her(My DD is 4 yrs old, My sofas are cream color ) she responded saying she would never put so many rules on kid and she even lets her Dd eat in her Bed. (infront of my DD(

Am I being over sensitive? 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonborn
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I would say, "hey, I live that vase! Where did you get it? I want to get one for myself." And then see how she responds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:22 AM

I am sure she would explain me all the details :) with out even changing an expression. 

Quoting dragonborn: I would say, "hey, I live that vase! Where did you get it? I want to get one for myself." And then see how she responds.

Crashly
by Ashley on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this
She would drive me nuts
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

That's what she is doing to me right now. I told Dh that I am not going to their home any more and if she stops by with out calling I am not going to open the door for her.

Quoting Crashly: She would drive me nuts

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:25 AM
3 moms liked this
I would be afraid. She sounds like a psycho.
NinaB131415
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:27 AM
2 moms liked this
I have little to no patience for people like that.
Crashly
by Ashley on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't answer mine either.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what she is doing to me right now. I told Dh that I am not going to their home any more and if she stops by with out calling I am not going to open the door for her.

Quoting Crashly: She would drive me nuts

jojo.13.1987
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:27 AM
3 moms liked this
She is stalking you and wants to be you. stay away from her and tell her to leave you alone if she comes by. That's so creepy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:27 AM

LoL. She sounds like one but I am 50% sure she is just a nasty person.I know her only from last 6 months. 

Quoting Anonymous: I would be afraid. She sounds like a psycho.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:29 AM

I tried playing nice but not anymore. Thank you for the reply.

Quoting NinaB131415: I have little to no patience for people like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)