Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sob Sob - my little boy isn't so little anymore

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:06 AM
  • 7 Replies

crying

My baby is starting first grade and he is having two of his front adult teeth already starting to push behind his baby teeth!

by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:11 AM

I keep telling mine that I won't feed them again until they promise to stop growing lol.  My oldest just started 2nd grade (today's her 2nd day) and she's missing one of her top teeth which is adorable so i don't want the adult tooth to grow in. My son will start K next year and I'm just not ready for that!  They really need to slow down and grow up a lot slower!!!

Bri060492
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:13 AM

He is my one and only. I don't want him to get big yet... 

Quoting Anonymous:

I keep telling mine that I won't feed them again until they promise to stop growing lol.  My oldest just started 2nd grade (today's her 2nd day) and she's missing one of her top teeth which is adorable so i don't want the adult tooth to grow in. My son will start K next year and I'm just not ready for that!  They really need to slow down and grow up a lot slower!!!

CrossStitchMum
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Aww my baby just turned 2 on Wednesday *sob* and my DS5 just lost his first tooth
the.B.karma
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Awh!! My little 30 pounder is about to start Kinder... I'm scared as shit lol. He is growing up so fast too!

gsmom9
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:15 AM

I agree. When they first hit that numbered grade.... makes me a little crumbly inside. Give him a hug for me

TheSilence
by Tá mé an mó on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:20 AM
I bawled like a baby when Felix turned 2. It's going by too fast.
NipplePirate
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:23 AM
It happens so fast!

My baby is starting first grade on monday. Her front baby teeth are already out and her adult teeth are coming through. She's the last baby I will ever have.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)