Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The "mistress's" child isn't acknowledged by our family, and we have no guilt.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 893 Replies
2 moms liked this
Five years ago, my husband cheated, which resulted in a child. He was stupid, but didn't love her, and it didn't break up our family, like she hoped. I told my husband that he had a choice, us (and our two children) or her and their child. He chose us. He pays child support at the absolute minimum ($250) that was based on his rank at the time minus credit for our kids. She's tried to get an increase and failed, because we ignore the financial disclosure requests, even though he has made rank. The child has insurance, but that's it. She's bitter because she didn't break up our marriage when she lied about being on the pill, and my husband chooses not to have contact with the child. I feel no guilt, I didn't sign up for an additional child and my husband has said (to me and her in the past ) that he regrets meeting her. He is an excellent and loving father, but refuses to break up his family for this other child. I'm sure many of you will question his love for our children because he's able to be disconnected from the other child, but things aren't black and white. His mistake was a bloop on our life that causes minimal discomfort. She chose to be a single mother and will have to explain to their child why. What would you do if your husband fathered an outside child?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

j3st3r
by Jedi on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:14 PM
12 moms liked this

Are you the same troll that posted about this two months ago?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:16 PM
This sounds very familiar....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:16 PM
101 moms liked this
I think the mistress lucked out. She isn't married to a loser
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:17 PM
That's messed up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:17 PM
6 moms liked this
I'm kind of ashamed for agreeing with you... like you said you didn't sign up for another child...but then again you didn't sign up for your husband cheating either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:17 PM
2 moms liked this
Can't wait for that Door bell to ring not too far in your future
Larae1990
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:18 PM
13 moms liked this
I think we seen a post from the "mistress", unless your the same person. I think your an obvious troll. But on the off chance this is real, I think you and your dh are really fucked up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:18 PM
I agree with what you did. I would do the same or leave my dh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 8, 2014 at 8:18 PM
27 moms liked this
So it's totally fair to shun an innocent child cause your hubby couldn't keep it in his pants.
Nevermind the fact that he's an idiot for having sex without a condom(he should have thought about more than a pregnancy but it's whatever now).

You have a nice life and just hope this kid doesn't decide to search for daddy when he or she is of age or that your kids don't find out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)