Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

any tattoo artists?

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:03 PM
  • 12 Replies

is anyone creative or a tattoo artist?  i really want to get a tattoo for my battle with bipolar.  i was thinking aboutt the green ribon but thats just common.  i was thinking something bright, colorful and busy to show my manic side vs something dark and plain.. i just need deas to share with my tattoo guy. he';ll design it.  but im coming up blank

by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:06 PM
I have a bipolar awareness tattoo for my DS. It's green butterflies with the quote "life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"
l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:08 PM

that sounds beautiful!

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I have a bipolar awareness tattoo for my DS. It's green butterflies with the quote "life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:09 PM
It's on my ribcage area. It's my motto for life.

Quoting l.a.m.b:

that sounds beautiful!

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I have a bipolar awareness tattoo for my DS. It's green butterflies with the quote "life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

thats awesome you did that for him, thats really special :)

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: It's on my ribcage area. It's my motto for life.
Quoting l.a.m.b:

that sounds beautiful!

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh fuck dude. I'm an artist. Hi!

I think it'd be cooler to do something really symbolic of your bipolarism. Like the masks of comedy and tragedy or maybe a face that's half beautiful and half monster. Ooohhh ideas, ideas, ideas!

Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:13 PM
I had him write it, and didn't tell him I was doing it. Came home and showed him and his jaw dropped because I got his own writing tattooed on. So yea it's not the "neatest" script but it's by far the most special

Quoting l.a.m.b:

Quoting l.a.m.b:

that sounds beautiful!

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:14 PM

thats what i have in mind.  i also want the happy side to be colorful and busy and wild and fun and the not so happy side totally opposite

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I think it'd be cooler to do something really symbolic of your bipolarism. Like the masks of comedy and tragedy or maybe a face that's half beautiful and half monster. Ooohhh ideas, ideas, ideas!

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:15 PM

that is so cool.  

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I had him write it, and didn't tell him I was doing it. Came home and showed him and his jaw dropped because I got his own writing tattooed on. So yea it's not the "neatest" script but it's by far the most special
Quoting l.a.m.b:

Quoting l.a.m.b:

that sounds beautiful!

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Omg okay, so.

Picture this:

Beautiful side: Butterflies, flowers, dew drops. Think magical fairy forest.

Dark side: Raven feathers, lillies, drops of ink or blood. Think misty graveyard and Poe.

Quoting l.a.m.b:

thats what i have in mind.  i also want the happy side to be colorful and busy and wild and fun and the not so happy side totally opposite

Quoting OwlNuggets:

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:19 PM

that sounds sick.  i wish i can draw lol

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Omg okay, so.

Picture this:

Beautiful side: Butterflies, flowers, dew drops. Think magical fairy forest.

Dark side: Raven feathers, lillies, drops of ink or blood. Think misty graveyard and Poe.

Quoting l.a.m.b:

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN