Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

skinny jeans!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies

do  NOT look good on the following: anyone over 200 lbs, and men. especially men- why? they just end up showing their package more and for some just look really freaking ridiculous. fat people arent ugly or different- but wear what fits your body! nobody wants to see someone bend over and see your butt crack. my PSA for the day

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:07 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this
So is skinny butt crack okay? Honest question.
TheSilence
by Tá mé an mó on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I have seen super skinny girls wearing ill fitting skinny jeans that show off their crack when they bend over. I've also seen bigger girls look great in nice fitting skinny jeans.
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:09 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't really think skinny jeans look good on much of anyone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:11 PM

Quoting Anonymous: So skinny butt crack okay? Honest question.

good question. no. any butt crack kind of sucks to look at ( obviously unless she or he is your significant  other)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:12 PM

ive never seen a woman over 200 lbs look decent in a pair. and another one suggested most people dont look good in skinny- that may be true. I wear them from time to time but they are not comfortable

Quoting TheSilence: I have seen super skinny girls wearing ill fitting skinny jeans that show off their crack when they bend over. I've also seen bigger girls look great in nice fitting skinny jeans.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:13 PM

I don't weigh anywhere near 200 lbs and I still look ridiculous in them.

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Skinny jeans does not equate to showing but crack.  Jeans fit the same exact way whether they are skinny or not.  You don't have to get only low rise skinny jeans. 

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Really I think look amazing especially with a hot pair of heels or boots.

Quoting Momniscient: I don't really think skinny jeans look good on much of anyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:16 PM
Lol. I saw a little girl in the mall with leggings high boots and a belly shirt. Yep. With butt crack showing. Her mother was so proud.

I only noticed because she tripped and fell when she ran in front of me. My instincts were to grab her so she didn't hit the rack, then I saw. IDK what her true age was, but she appeared to be about 7-8 yard old.

Smh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: So skinny butt crack okay? Honest question.

good question. no. any butt crack kind of sucks to look at ( obviously unless she or he is your significant  other)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN