Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my neighbor is...odd. o.O

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
In our apartment building there's 4 apartments, we have the whole down stairs, back porch and yard. Well there's a lady above me who came down about 3 weeks ago and knocked on my door and said she's moving out and asked if I'd like some of her things because she wasn't taking anything. (I've only said hi to her maybe 3 times before this but never a conversation) well I went up and looked and she gave me a ton of sheets all brand new, I washed them anyway and dried them and about 2 days later she left a note on my door asking or them back. I was annoyed but returned everything. Then she comes down and knocks leaving 3 plants on my front porch. I left them there in case she asked for them back too... Well later the same day she took them back off my porch. That weekend she had a yard sale and I seen her trying to sell the stuff she had taken back from me. Today she left the bag of sheets on my front porch again so I brought them in just so they wouldn't be in the way. I went out tonight to get my clothes off the line ams I find a pile of cat food and a bowl of water on my back porch.o.O she knows I have a dog and that a have a younger child...I don't want the stray cat to scratch them or my dog to attack it (we've never had any cats around him so I don't know how he'd react) so my mother in law told me to put the cat food and water bowl on her porch... So I did.

Am I the only one who things she's odd?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Yellow_Lileigh
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:36 PM
3 moms liked this
Very strange person but from now on I would politely decline anything she offers. And if she leaves it outside your door I would take it back to her door. Just my opinion.
Medic32
by RN=Rescue Ninja on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like dementia is setting in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:39 PM
I have been. I just didn't feel like walking up the steps to return the garbage bag full of sheets since I'm sick.

Quoting Yellow_Lileigh: Very strange person but from now on I would politely decline anything she offers. And if she leaves it outside your door I would take it back to her door. Just my opinion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Maybe? She's about 40ish... Not that that matters

Quoting Medic32: Sounds like dementia is setting in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Dementia. Do you ever see family around?
ArmyWife112908
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Maybe she has Dementia. Sounds like it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:41 PM
I've never seen anyone come visit her.

Quoting Anonymous: Dementia. Do you ever see family around?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Sad.

Quoting Anonymous: I've never seen anyone come visit her.

Quoting Anonymous: Dementia. Do you ever see family around?
lovetoteachec
by Dani on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Weird!!!!
BrittSam2011
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:44 PM

That lady sounds a bit kookie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN