Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your DH do this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies
1 mom liked this
Does your husband pick fights with you when he is going to go out with the guys? Mine does. We almost never fight. He planned to go out with the guys tonight. So this evening he picks a fight with me over something stupid. He insulted something that I love. When I told him that he hurt my feelings he got pissed at me. He wouldn't talk to me and went out with the guys. He should be home soon and I know he will apologize as soon as he gets here. I'm thinking about faking being asleep if I'm still awake because I'm irritated. He does this every time he goes out with the guys. He doesn't even realize he is doing it until after. He says he thinks he does it subconsciously so that he doesn't feel guilty when he is out and so he doesn't miss me so much. Ugh. Am I alone here? Does anyone else's husband do this or is mine just special?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Mine certainly doesn't. How old is your dh?

jenesis509
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:01 AM
Not mine sorry mine just goes lol and annoys me with his return lol
CMay2CK
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Nope. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Well dh just acts like an ass randomly there is no pattern to it... I'd just say something next time like "hey you're starting with that same crap you always do before you go out, knock it off" maybe he'll clue in, and chill a bit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Mine doesn't. Is there a chance he does it so he's irriated with you and feels justified talking to girls? I'm not trying to place doubt in your mind but that sounds fishy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Absolutely does! Always starts shit so he can turn me into the bitch wife that never lets him do anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this
No my husband doesn't go out with friends. He leaves the house it's with me or for work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:05 AM
Old enough to not do this crap. It's seriously his only flaw. It doesn't happen often since he rarely goes out with the guys, and I don't have any problems with him going out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine certainly doesn't. How old is your dh?

AvantGardener
by extremely humble on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:06 AM

No.

crescentstar2
by Anne on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:06 AM
Not at all. Sorry yours does
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN