• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mmmm shrooms!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
Have you ever eaten shrooms? (Yuck)
They are my all time favorite vacation.
I only eat them once a year, if that. But I get a good 30 grams or so when they are given to me, that can last me several trips even when I share.

I have had some pretty fun trips, have you ever eaten them, are you 100% against them for whatever reason?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:50 AM
With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this
No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:06 AM
No I haven't. I don't do illegal drugs... I was on a date with this guy once years ago. He starts the date with dinner which was fine then stops by a friend's house to hang out. They break out beer- okay still fine I was cool with hanging out, then friend pulls out the MJ to pass around. I didn't smoke so it was uncomfortable, but I just declined my turn thinking alright I'll leave when they're done. Nope the friend finds out someone has shrooms. Of course they all decide that it's time to go get those, and they all start tripping.. I had to call one of my girlfriends to pick me up to get me the heck out of there. This guy was just supposed to take me to dinner then drive me home. I never let a guy drive on the first date again after that.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:08 AM
Nah...

Not my thing.
MamaMindy31
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:11 AM
No! We can't stop here!!! This is bat country!!!
MamaMindy31
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:14 AM
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:19 AM

Never tried it.  Would like to though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this
That's likely my favorite Hunter S Thompson quote!

Quoting MamaMindy31: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:37 AM
I've tried them quite a few times (long before I was a mom) and they hardly worked for me even though other people were tripping hard. They don't like me. :(

Acid was my favorite.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)