• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you have an annoying pregnant friend?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
You know the ones who count down every day until the due date; 51 days! ... 50 1/2 days!
The one who constantly talks about her pregnancy and you can't get a word in, or change the subject?
The one who thinks they have it all figured out: no med labor and going to breast feed and maje organic baby food FROM SCRATCH! And no way- no c section for them! Nope. Everything is planned!
Ugh...
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iwasbillpardy
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:39 AM
Lol everyone has friends like that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:40 AM
Mine is exceptionally bad

Quoting iwasbillpardy: Lol everyone has friends like that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:42 AM
Yeah, I did. But she finally had her baby and I'm assuming is too tired to be on FB a lot because she hardly posts now.
iwasbillpardy
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:42 AM
But don't you know she's the first woman ever to have her experience!!!!

Quoting Anonymous: Mine is exceptionally bad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:46 AM
And while she complains about everything little thing, I am never allowed to give her advice or ideas to alleviate what ails her. Its exhausting

Quoting iwasbillpardy: But don't you know she's the first woman ever to have her experience!!!!

Quoting Anonymous: Mine is exceptionally bad

PeppermintyTea
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:46 AM
Nope. I read that stuff on here, but not IRL.
blinker612
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:47 AM
I feel like I annoy people sometimes with my pregnancy but I don't think I'm anywhere near that bad. If some one asks I jusy say I'm doing good and excited then I usually say I'm too tired to do anything and ask how they are.

My birth plan is:
1. Go into labor
2. Go to hospital
3. Squeeze baby out.

So there's not really anything to talk about lol.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:49 AM
Some chicks here are like that. So annoying. Like they're the first and last to ever give birth.

No one gives a fuck about your aches and cravings.

That's what I'm thinking.

But alas...I smile and nod.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:50 AM
YES!!! This is number 4 she had aND she constantly complains on FB and texts me with OMG my morning sickness is so bad all day blah blah she was already having issues with her gastric bypass side effects.She knows were about to do IVF again for baby 2 and she seems to onlyrics text me I've asked our other friends. I'm not jealous in anyway I'm happy for her but I kinda feel she rubs it in. Maybe she should've thought about ttc till after she got her issue fixed and she was on bc she got off of them to ttc. I have a hard time feeling sorry for her. I've blocked her posts on FB.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:52 AM
My friend just found out she is pregnant with twins. Again. I'm excited for her but scared. She was pregnant with twins earlier this year and went into full blown labor labor at 21 weeks and lost both of them.

Her mom has spent the last 5 months detailing everything about my friends journey on facebook. From having surgery to prevent future early labor to her infertility treatments. And now she is pregnant again, extremely high risk pregnancy. I feel so sad for her loss and so happy for her new pregnancy but it's a a bit overwhelming.

I've been getting weekly posts from.her mom about how much she misses her grand babies. It's sad but she is relentless.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)