Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well she finally passed away

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:48 AM
  • 21 Replies

So my niece, her mom finally passed yesterday. My niece is still a mess and still the same. Not sure how this will all end up now.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peace.Love.Pink
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:49 AM

So sorry to hear that :( 

smurfette1903
by Goat Herder on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:50 AM
Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear that. Stay strong trollcat.
.lovemybebes.
by :) on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:50 AM
:(
areid1023
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:50 AM
I am so sorry.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:51 AM
Aww..sorry.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:51 AM

well dont get me wrong... Im not suffering in any way and my niece is a hot mess... Nothing but drama...

As for the mom well... She was diagnosed with liver cancer and had parts of her liver removed about three years ago. Soon after recovery she was right back to the booze and drugs....

Quoting smurfette1903: Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear that. Stay strong trollcat.

WickedOpal
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:52 AM

Damn.  I'm sorry.

smurfette1903
by Goat Herder on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:53 AM
Is this the same niece that has been having issues? I don't mean to pry...

Quoting thetrollcat:

well dont get me wrong... Im not suffering in any way and my niece is a hot mess... Nothing but drama...

As for the mom well... She was diagnosed with liver cancer and had parts of her liver removed about three years ago. Soon after recovery she was right back to the booze and drugs....

Quoting smurfette1903: Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear that. Stay strong trollcat.

missmikelots
by Beyond Blessed on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:54 AM
Is this your sister?
I am sorry.
I have heard you mention your niece before and how she likes attention(I think) is she young? And is she walking down the wrong path in life? You two close at all?
thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:54 AM

Yup

Quoting smurfette1903: Is this the same niece that has been having issues? I don't mean to pry...
Quoting thetrollcat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN