• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need your opinion!! how much of a b**** was i?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
Alright. So it was my friends going away party (she's only moving 45 mins away) and she wanted me and another friend at a bar. I told her I couldn't come out until midnight cause I had to wait for my sitter to be done with work.

Anyways, my boyfriend picked me up and they told me to come to bar. Then as soon as we got there they said they were going to Perkins. Well I wanted to drink because I had to wait awhile and I didn't really want to get crappy over priced food. So I was talking to one of the friends and she was naming like 6 bars that they went to and they're all boring. So I said a snarky comment, "why? Because you weren't getting hit on? Why can't we all have fun with each other and not rely on otherpeople for that?"

And boy did that piss her off. Main reason I said it was because she told me before she doesn't have as much fun unless a guy is buying her drinks and talking to her.

She had the other friend text me a bitch comment after that. Then I apologized in multiple texts and tried to call. So how much of a bitch was I? I just have a problem with saying what is on my mind. I should fix that lol

And yes I know it sounds like high school drama. Bitches are like that
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:21 AM
It was a pretty bitchy comment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:23 AM
Like 90%.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:24 AM
Ehh who cares maybe shell get the hint to stop acting like a whore
GirlWithANikon
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

it was pretty rude but i wouldnt have been hurt by it i would have just moved on without you if you didnt want to come thats fine.

hobobaby
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:24 AM
Sorry, I'm lost. I don't go to bars so maybe I just don't understand the situation.
petie1104
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:25 AM
Yeah, not cool.
beaularson91
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:26 AM
It was pretty bitchy.
smurfette1903
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:26 AM
I'm having comprehension issues. It's me not you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:28 AM
1 mom liked this
First, you came late. Then, you wanted to drink, even though the drinking part was over. Then, the bitchy comment.

Buzz kill bitch. Who needs friends like you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:32 AM
Well, that was a bitch move, but I understand. Some of my girl friends are like that too, they want guys to hit on them to have fun and get free drinks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)