Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GAGA! -photos!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

-Let me start this out by saying, if you can't have nothing nice to say, please move along. I know not everyone likes her, and that is fine. But don't rain on my parade please!-

Now that I'm done with that...

I was supposed to see Gaga in Seattle on May 28, but she got bronchitis & had to reschedule the show. As someone who has a weak immune system and gets sick, I totally understand why she had to cancel. Singing with bronchitis is horrible & it would not have been a good show. 

So, Thursday night, we camped out. Crazy, silly, stupid? I know. But its fun because you are with friends & other people who love the same music. Its like Gaga-con.. lol 

The next morning we took turns getting ready & found the Born Brave Bus.

The wait was totally worth it. Her stage is built so that EVERYONE in GA can have an up-close look at some point during the show. We are in the spot that the arrow is point to (I colored it green)

She was on the cat walk in front of us for at least half the show. Like, RIGHT there. She wiped her forehead and her sweat landed on me, thats how close she was! lol 

We bought her white roses, because they are her favorite...& yes, she did take them from us during the show. :) 

The show FINALLY started...

Not my video, they aren't uploaded yet.. but Bad Romance.. just because its my favorite. ;) 

When she was getting our flowers, was pretty angry cause this 6ft MAN decided he needed to push me over to try to get to her, so she's not in the whole picture & instead I got the douche bags arm. Btw, I'm 5ft tall, was pretty upset that a MAN thought it was okay to push a woman, because he looked at me right before he did it. -_- 

Ugh... anyway, there's a lot more but SO is nagging me to come to bed. I may throw some more on here tomorrow. :) 

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Famousglm714
by Gina on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Looks awesome! I'm sure it was a great time.
Endo.girl
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:18 AM
1 mom liked this
OMG so jelly
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:21 AM

Quoting Endo.girl: OMG so jelly

haha I don't want to rub it in..but... it was SOOO amazing! I'll try to get my videos up tomorrow. She did VENUS right in front of us ahhhh...it was crazy.

Educate Not Legislate 

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Someone found a photo of her with our roses! :) <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)