Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE TEST

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:28 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Can you survive

Options:

yes

no

i would go to military personnel or base

die

blow brains out of ur head.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

Would you or child survive in the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.. Where would you go what would you do how would you survive can you make it......

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
willow321
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:31 AM

I can't survive it..

willow321
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:31 AM

BUMP!

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:21 AM
I think my dd has the best chance of survival out of the three of us, and not just because she's young and fast. She is an excellent shot with her compound bow. Last winter she wanted to go deer hunting, but she wasn't 12 and can't take hunter's education until this year, so a friend of ours took dd and his dd (who is 12) deer hunting with him and taught her the proper way to dress a deer. He said that she had the time of her life and didn't hesitate to make the first cut. She wouldn't drink the blood (his family tradition is you drink the blood of your first kill) but she did stick her finger in it and taste it. He said she's a natural and it would be his honor to take her out when she gets her hunting permit. Plus if shit goes down, our friend has a nice little place out in the middle of nowhere with guns and a stick pile of food that we can hope up in and be safe.
danie24
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes. We are kind of preppers anyway.

Our family will survive most long term disasters or even a Zombie apocalypse. LOL

We have the perfect home and property for just about any scary situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:46 AM
Probably. We're closet preppers. We have enough guns, ammo, and supplies packed away in bug out bags to disappear into the woods tomorrow and live comfortably for a long time
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)